Congratualtions Harry & Meghan

Romeo

People who actively support the monarchy and talk about them as if they're their best pals tend to be fucking creeps and are definitely OFTW. Hope it's pishing of rain on the day. 

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

People who actively support the monarchy and talk about them as if they're their best pals tend to be fucking creeps and are definitely OFTW. Hope it's pishing of rain on the day. 

That'll show them aye. Never mind chopping their heads off, whitewashing their titles from history and giving their lands and estates to the people, let's just hope there's a bit of drizzle and they have to take their photos indoors.

You fucking yoghurt knitters and your namby pamby ways. No wonder the terrorists are winning.

Edited by Sweet Pete

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

That'll show them aye. Never mind chopping their heads off, whitewashing their titles from history and giving their lands and estates to the people, let's just hope their a bit of drizzle and they have to take their photos indoors.

You fucking yoghurt knitters and your namby pamby ways. No wonder the terrorists are winning.

Sorry, Peat. 

There is something incredibly sad, disturbing and depressing about a hereditary monarchy still having legitimacy in a Western representative democracy in 2017.

Recent polls and the national census have, thankfully, shown society to be increasingly turning it’s back on organised religion but we seem to be unable to collectively shrug off our obsession with self imposed serfdom.

21 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

That'll show them aye. Never mind chopping their heads off, whitewashing their titles from history and giving their lands and estates to the people, let's just hope there's a bit of drizzle and they have to take their photos indoors.

DiscreteDeepArabianhorse-max-1mb.gif

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Get them all in Westminster Cathedral, lock the doors and fill the gaff to the brim with concrete. 

f**k waiting about for the concrete to harden. Too much risk involved that some of them would escape. I go with the French solution also. We could sell the video footage to religious extremists and capitalise on the tourist money that would bring in.

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Did we even get a day off for William + Kate's wedding? 

I certainly didn't. 

I'm pretty sure that William and Kate's wedding was an official public holiday so you should have had a day off. I suspect that Harry is too far down the pecking order to warrant a holiday for this one though.

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

We definitely got a riot in Kelvingrove Park...

Oh aye, mind that. Probably cos I was perusing the BBC news website in lieu of working. 

The company I worked for at the time was owned by a fervent pro-independence chap. Which was grand except he had no truck with days off for royal things.