The Best Poster In P&B History (2017 Edition)

Oleksandr

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well he got 5 points so obviously you were the only one to vote him, do you not understand how this works or are you questioning my integrity?

I fucking am because there’s a distinct lack of cats in this countdown and I ken I voted for cats. f**k these atseholes, they’re, well, arseholes. Cats are teckle.

On 27/11/2017 at 10:25, Oleksandr said:

Top 5s in by next week winner will be announced on Christmas. Give us an explanation on why you are voting for them for my description 

Where else to begin #ThrowbackThursdsy other than the post that kicked it all off? Almost a month has passed since this post kicked off the tornado onto P&B

7 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Where else to begin #ThrowbackThursdsy other than the post that kicked it all off? Almost a month has passed since this post kicked off the tornado onto P&B

So you are meant to give a description of each poster voted for?

You cant even meet your own brief and your counting is questionable.

What will tomorrow be?

#IfuckeditupFriday?

On 27/11/2017 at 12:51, Bairnardo said:

Almost had my list typed out there, then deleted it all. I am just not feeling this thread yet. According to Sanchez, his thread had a reference to Josef Fritzl within the first couple of pages, and whilst I can't be fucked to verify that myself, I would prefer to see i this thread is likely to provoke such reaction before casting my vote.

Thanks for getting involved everyone. Next on #ThrowbackThursdsy we have this post from Bairnado  (who put a vote on so obviously saw the potential of this thread

22 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Right, I can't really recall L4L or whoever else he is. But is this an attempt at humour or is this all genuine?

You're an attempt at humour

Put effort in to make this thread for people to count down to christmas and all you do is slate, ill just stop posting then and you'll never know who is #number1

Archived