Social Justice Warrior

welshbairn

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I didn’t see him say anything racist in this thread? He made some points that I don’t know whether they were true or not but they didn’t appear to be racist. Unless discussing ethic origin is racist?

He has been racist against all non whites since the day he joined

He is vile and yet still isn't banned.

4 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I didn’t see him say anything racist in this thread? He made some points that I don’t know whether they were true or not but they didn’t appear to be racist. Unless discussing ethic origin is classed as racist?

Just about every post was about race and the inferiority of non-whites. It gets boring after a while. Well rid.

23 hours ago, banana said:

And then those with the leg ups bizarrely end up performing worse than their classmates on average. Which of course is just more evidence of institutional racism/sexism and bias, so even more leg ups and special programs are demanded, compounding the issue. 

It's a brilliant endless money-spinning, victimhooding scam, to be fair.

What do you think the reason for this is?

There is a race gap among those graduating college in the U.S, that is true.

Some would say that's a hangover from the segregation laws which existed in living memory, demographic poverty differences and the like. They would say that slavery, followed by segregation - undeniable oppression - has an effect on society today.

It would appear that you don't agree.

So, in your own words, please tell us why it is you think African-Americans and Hispanics in the US earn bachelors degrees at a lower rate than whites?*

*QI buzzer will go if you bring up Asian graduation rates

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 15:43, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

The problem is that their "justice" brings us screwy end results. For instance: We institute affirmative action to help the descendants of slaves get into elite colleges and get a leg up. Ok. Seems fair in a way. The actual end result is a massive amount of the beneficiaries are the children of elite Africans and elite African immigrants (perhaps even sometimes the descendants of the people who sold slaves to America), not the descendants of slaves. And the least likely demographic to attend elite colleges by qualifying test scores are rural, working class white males from the Midwest. But that's "justice" to these people.

This comment constitutes a ban? Really?

I don't agree with a word of it and he is alluding to something quite sinister but I don't think you can call it racism by any stretch.

1 minute ago, The Equalizer said:

This comment constitutes a ban? Really?

I don't agree with a word of it and he is alluding to something quite sinister but I don't think you can call it racism by any stretch.

This was his last one. Every fucking post was about race and how white is best but hard done by. Should have been booted for being boring apart from everything else.

On 01/12/2017 at 19:49, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Go look up the percentage of black students at elite universities who had all four grandparents born in the US.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This was his last one. Every fucking post was about race and how white is best but hard done by. Should have been booted for being boring apart from everything else.

I don't see anything in that either tbh, he's making a case against affirmitave action/positive discrimination /whatever you want to call it and pointing people in the direction of statistics to back up his position.

I agree his narrative was less than palatable but that doesn't mean he should be banned. Discussion on these matters should not be watered down for the feint of heart, isn't that the point of the thread? He is perfectly within his rights to hold those views and defend them.

Banning someone because they hold views the majority might believe to be motivated by race is not the same as someone being openly racist.

FWIW I believe he is a racist and I think the forum is a better place without him but this incident in isolation is far from clear cut.

I don't see anything in that either tbh, he's making a case against affirmitave action/positive discrimination /whatever you want to call it and pointing people in the direction of statistics to back up his position.

I agree his narrative was less than palatable but that doesn't mean he should be banned. Discussion on these matters should not be watered down for the feint of heart, isn't that the point of the thread? He is perfectly within his rights to hold those views and defend them.

Banning someone because they hold views the majority might believe to be motivated by race is not the same as someone being openly racist.

FWIW I believe he is a racist and I think the forum is a better place without him but this incident in isolation is far from clear cut.

He should have been emptied for spamming every thread in here with tedious, whiny 4Chan pish, let alone being a racist welt and the alias of poster previously banned for outright homophobia.

Well rid.

Archived