Social Justice Warrior

welshbairn

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I'm trying to be diplomatic here but I think anyone over the age of 21 who watches South Park should be shot in front of their families and their bodies thrown to the dogs.

It's hardly a show aimed at kids

It's all part of the dictionary that wee Brain Force Plus daftie paps out.

"SJW" = "someone who recognises I'm a terrible human being"

"Virtue signalling" = "every single thing on the planet I disagree with"

"Triggered" - "what I say when someone who doesn't have the IQ of a shoe outwits me"

The idea that it's a bad thing to be passionate about social justice is rather baffling. Seems to be one of those phrases used by the Alt-Right/4Chan types in the US and has come over here via the internet. Anyone using it as some sort of insult really shouldn't be taken seriously.

4 hours ago, NotThePars said:

It's blatantly aimed at kids. It's got the edgy humour and poor grasp of politics that edgelord teenagers and nobody else can justify watching.

Take a Charles, purely for reminding me of the term 'edgelord'.

Saying you are in favour of social justice is meaningless, it's like saying you are in favour of good schools.  Who could be opposed to either?

Of course, I am not in favour of social justice or good schools because I am an edgy c**t.

The idea that it's a bad thing to be passionate about social justice is rather baffling. Seems to be one of those phrases used by the Alt-Right/4Chan types in the US and has come over here via the internet. Anyone using it as some sort of insult really shouldn't be taken seriously.

It's triggering libtards as political praxis. Like fair enough if you're a teenager and the sum total of your life is your K/D ratio on Call of Duty but it's incredibly embarrassing when you're in your middle ages.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

It's triggering libtards as political praxis. Like fair enough if you're a teenager and the sum total of your life is your K/D ratio on Call of Duty but it's incredibly embarrassing when you're in your middle ages.

I'm proud to say I don't understand a word of that!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=social justice warrior

Pretty much covers it. I had to find the definition of 'yer da' from the same source.

A quick P & B example to back it up, nobody has been banging on about not hitting kids for a few weeks although there seemed to be some strongly held views on it back then. :lol:

Have at it kids.......

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=social justice warrior

Pretty much covers it. I had to find the definition of 'yer da' from the same source.

A quick P & B example to back it up, nobody has been banging on about not hitting kids for a few weeks although there seemed to be some strongly held views on it back then. :lol:

Have at it kids.......

It's almost as if people don't just run around yelling about absolutely everything they approve and disapprove of at all times, but rather discuss things when they're brought up as a topic. A crazy notion.

Archived