Drumbarton vs Queen of the South

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Surprised to see Andy Stirling on the bench...

Given he didn't come off the bench on Saturday when we were rank rotten, I'm surprised to see him in the squad

Given he didn't come off the bench on Saturday when we were rank rotten, I'm surprised to see him in the squad

In fairness to GN we had just went 2-0 down and he rightly brought on a defender ahead of pacey attack-minded Stirling.

Folks, I can't quite believe I'm typing this, but Kyle Hutton is the best player on the park. Not because everyone else are terribly shite (some of them are to be fair) but he's actually been excellent. 

Hilarious own goal and aside from 10 minutes Queens had at the end of the half we haven't really been troubled, nor troubled Queens too much.

Wind has affected Queens occasional hoofball though, it might work better for them into the wind.

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Folks, I can't quite believe I'm typing this, but Kyle Hutton is the best player on the park. Not because everyone else are terribly shite (some of them are to be fair) but he's actually been excellent. 

Hilarious own goal and aside from 10 minutes Queens had at the end of the half we haven't really been troubled, nor troubled Queens too much.

Wind has affected Queens occasional hoofball though, it might work better for them into the wind.

Big Hutton's been great for Sons, the past month or so.

Stevie & Durrant seem to excel with guys that are maybe low on confidence etc.

Plenty to be pleased about just now

I can’t help but feel that the less we see of Stirling, the better he gets in the eyes of our fans. A bit like Tapping when he was out injured.

Stirling deserves a chance, but that is due to the fact that those who are getting a game in front of him are hardly setting the heather on fire. We’re not leaving some sort of superstar kicking his heels on the bench.

Archived