Lichties v Stranraer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Denholm is ok. Swankie and Kader should be back too hopefully. Needing numbers with Doris and Skelly out long term. What’s up with Skelly anyway?

Think Mcintosh has been excellent in his 2 games so far gives us something different.

Looking forward to this, hopefully Stranraer set out to play football and not kick us all over the place like Forfar did.

Hope Denholm is ok. Swankie and Kader should be back too hopefully. Needing numbers with Doris and Skelly out long term. What’s up with Skelly anyway?

Think Mcintosh has been excellent in his 2 games so far gives us something different.

Looking forward to this, hopefully Stranraer set out to play football and not kick us all over the place like Forfar did.

Skelly’s hamstrings are made of chocolate.

With Stevie D out for the rest of the season,  Skelly out for a few months, Swanks and DD out for a few weeks we really are under the cosh in regards forwards, McIntosh i would imagine will be a certain starter on Saturday up front and hopefully both Prunts and Hester both get a chance to stake a claim, imo both have not had a run of games to prove themselves so now could be their chance, they are both natural forwards whereas we have tended to play "wide" players like Linn or "midfield" players like McCord up front when short (both of who do a good job) but i would like to see both Prunts and Hester get a chance and both will know if they do get a chance they have to take it.

With all the after mentioned players out injured it is amazing we still have a very good strong squad.

34 minutes ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

My starting XI

Hutton (Gomes if fit)

Little TOB Hamilton

Gold Martín Whatley Yule Linn

McCord

McIntosh

Same players for me but even tho we are on a decent run I prefer 4 at the back, 

If we stayed with 3 at the back I also wouldn’t mind seeing Yule back there and Hammy and Gold as wing backs, 

Archived