Sign in to follow this  
CEMSFC

Stenhousemuir vs Montrose

Haven't got much more to add from what's already been summarised. We had the game won early on, but felt we had very little in the way of an out-ball for about 45 minutes of the game, which wasn't helped by our substitutions.

Peterhead's goal really sucked the life out of a great, vocal away end, which was a joy to be a part of. As Ivo says, there's been many an away trip the last few years where we've been countable on two hands.

Grumbles aside, we did what we needed to, we won our fifth in a row; a run where we've conceded none and scored 14. Allan and Dillon in particular solid today.

Let's just score another two early on Saturday please. Here goes another nervy week.

31 minutes ago, jd_mo said:

Haven't got much more to add from what's already been summarised. We had the game won early on, but felt we had very little in the way of an out-ball for about 45 minutes of the game, which wasn't helped by our substitutions.

Peterhead's goal really sucked the life out of a great, vocal away end, which was a joy to be a part of. As Ivo says, there's been many an away trip the last few years where we've been countable on two hands.

Grumbles aside, we did what we needed to, we won our fifth in a row; a run where we've conceded none and scored 14. Allan and Dillon in particular solid today.

Let's just score another two early on Saturday please. Here goes another nervy week.

Yeah. I thought Matty Allan was really good today. Quite a few decisive tackles that didn't cause a foul. 

Yeah. I thought Matty Allan was really good today. Quite a few decisive tackles that didn't cause a foul. 
100% What a player we have in Matty glad he is signed up for next season credit to sp for doing that.

You can hand the award for shittest shirt of the day riiiiiiight here, there is no contest.... 
Huge game this, the nerves are kicking in already. Would take the ugliest 1-0 win in a season where we have had a few already and has got us to this point.
MON 

I think my attire may have ended up being the worst

Think you need a good trim Aiden 

Au Naturale

Highlights will be out ASAP. Having a few problems with the commentary.

What a finish from Templeman!
I thought he had sliced it at first but watching it back, you realise how good a hit it was.

Really good finish from Templeman but where was our defence - 2 minutes into the game and he is unmarked.  Ross Dunlop obviously never learned from his mistake at Cowdenbeath for his gift.

I had a great view of the templeman  goal and it was an excellent finish. Smith had no chance. But, the defending was sluggish to say the least. We are definitely a little wobbly at the back these days.