Stenhousemuir vs Montrose

2 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I don't see why we can't win this, and I imagine Mo fans will be feeling the same. Let's hope football is the winner, eh!

Personally, for selfish reasons hope Montrose are the winners. Football has been doing alright for the past twenty-two years and can probably take a hit. Stenny could lose this and still make the playoffs. I think it is debatable whether finishing third offers much of an advantage over fourth. The Mo need at least a point, so overall on the podium, my preference would be gold for Montrose, silver for football and a very creditable bronze for Stenny.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Montrose FC said:

I heard there was 5 buses, probably some on the train too so expect a large support

5 buses? I have genuinely seen Montrose play at Ochilview with less than 5 away fans in attendance!

As for the game, any word on whether McGuigan will be available? I reckon him and Dallas could be a very effective partnership.
Interviewed Brown last night, which I'll post in a bit. He gives an update on Mark in it.

Really!!!!That is superb if true.I know the Golf inn has a bus going is the rest the supporters club bus loads?

Not sure how many the supporters club has on but I think there's a few pubs running busses. There'll be plenty of folk making their own way down too I would imagine. Should be some day out.

Archived