Stenhousemuir vs Montrose

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair play to Montrose for bringing through so many supporters. I'm imagining a carnival atmosphere tomorrow afternoon!
What's the boozers like around the ground? Only ever been into the one across from Tesco before and the bar in the stadium.

29 minutes ago, mo83 said:
34 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:
Fair play to Montrose for bringing through so many supporters. I'm imagining a carnival atmosphere tomorrow afternoon!

What's the boozers like around the ground? Only ever been into the one across from Tesco before and the bar in the stadium.

Take your pick from the Ochilview Bar, Gilmour's, the Plough Hotel, the Crown or, if you're coming via train, the Station Hotel. The Ochilview Bar and the Station are good, the others are a bit rum. Alternatively, pop into the Wee Bar in the ground itself.

Fully expect the title race to last to the final weekend.

Looking forward to standing behind the goals tomorrow in a big crowd, instead of being in the plum coloured plastic seats being glowered at by the surly kapo in a fluorescent jacket.

We won the league at a very different Ochilview in April 1985 with a hard-fought 0-0 draw. Any kind of result and performance will do tomorrow- just win (again).

The lads have been great lately and I hope we can stay focused for the final straight. Wherever we finish up we have had a great season and a team and manager we can really be proud of.

6 hours ago, Aidan said:

Hope plenty of them are getting on board with this beach theme or I'm gonna look like more of a dick than usual

You can hand the award for shittest shirt of the day riiiiiiight here, there is no contest.... 

Huge game this, the nerves are kicking in already. Would take the ugliest 1-0 win in a season where we have had a few already and has got us to this point.

MON 

5 hours ago, Aidan said:

Not sure how many the supporters club has on but I think there's a few pubs running busses. There'll be plenty of folk making their own way down too I would imagine. Should be some day out.

The SC have 2 buses running.  Should be a great day out with shirts, shorts and inflatables

You can hand the award for shittest shirt of the day riiiiiiight here, there is no contest.... 
Huge game this, the nerves are kicking in already. Would take the ugliest 1-0 win in a season where we have had a few already and has got us to this point.
MON 

Shitest shirt perhaps but I guarantee my shorts and vest combo will run anyone close[emoji23]

7 hours ago, mo83 said:
7 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Save this post, mon the Monty! 

11 hours ago, Montrose FC said:

Beat me tae it

How mini??  Fine weather for tomorrow. Last season Arbroath clinched title at Forthbank. To witness  hunners of fans going mental is entertainment in itself. Enjoy you day.

How mini??  Fine weather for tomorrow. Last season Arbroath clinched title at Forthbank. To witness  hunners of fans going mental is entertainment in itself. Enjoy you day.

IMG_1524256897.770683.jpg

IMG_1524256904.026947.jpg

What a day.

However, it would’ve been absolutely horrendous if we’d lost it though.

No pressure lads.

[emoji6][emoji51]

Will yon steward allow inflatables in? Can see him running round for 90 minutes with a pin.

13 minutes ago, drs said:

Will yon steward allow inflatables in? Can see him running round for 90 minutes with a pin.

No need for pin. See attached pic. w.r.t. earlier post on Stenny season 17/18 topic.

hindenburg.jpg.15f4844f81c065a22830a4649a890bb5.jpg

It's a damn shame that a lot of away fans' perceptions of Ochilview have been sullied by one man. It's a fine little ground and should be a decent away day but our head steward really doesn't come across well. I'm sure Stenny supporters have spoken up to the board about his demeanour and the way he conducts himself but nothing seems to have been done.

I really miss the days of the Mouth of the South and Harry Potter running things at Ochilview.

Archived