Jon Venables

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Still, he got two years in prison for that, I'm sure he's learned his lesson and is now a valued member of society.

A lot of those weirdos defending him are claiming its the fault of the rest of the population and he'd have been fine if he was "left alone" rather than constantly hunted for, so people should just forget about him and move on.

Interestingly an article from last year claimed that mid-October this year was when he was getting out. Maybe this rumour started to try and put that off so he's kept out the population for his own safety?

18 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Even people with the strongest views against the death penalty would struggle to make a case for this c**t.

Not really. Killing folk is wrong and not any cheaper than keeping him incarcerated. I get the anger about what he's done but killing this guy doesn't make me any less angry about his crimes. 

Even people with the strongest views against the death penalty would struggle to make a case for this c**t.
He'd be no loss if he were to die, that's for sure. As a punishment, though, living in prison for decades with the knowledge of his crime is arguably a greater punishment than a quick death.
I'm biased, by the way - I tend to have a lot of sympathy for my brothers and sisters who have to look after these cűnts during their incarceration.

57 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Not sure if executing a 10 year old would get much popular support.

Twitter prematurely kills another person.

It would be a shame that someone would end up spending a large part of their life in jail if they did go and murder Venables, was really my only thought on the matter. 

It really isn't worth it. Especially for that unrehabilitable piece of shit. 

10 hours ago, G_&_T said:

Some horrible people are Twitter. I think the guy must be completely mental; living with that would send most folk round the bend.

Living with what - killing a youngster or that half the population would happily kill him?

From memory both Thomson and Venables are banned from entering the Liverpool area.

Venables was caught watching football at goodison once, always wondered how often he travelled into Liverpool.

15 minutes ago, mizfit said:

From memory both Thomson and Venables are banned from entering the Liverpool area.

Venables was caught watching football at goodison once, always wondered how often he travelled into Liverpool.

He apparently went back a few times.  He also got done for affray and possession of cocaine, notwithstanding the possession of illegal images of child abuse.

47 minutes ago, velo army said:

A lot of people who are happy to sneer at "gammons" and Tories are displaying some ferociously right wing views on crime and punishment here. 

Fund the NHS.  Hang the paedos.  👍 🇬🇧

25 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Hanging's too good for him.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

So you'll be contacting the authorities to offer your spare bedroom to Jon when he gets out then?

After all he needs to do his parole somewhere and the rest of us just too right wing about all this.

I think velo army is referring to those who are supporting the death penalty in this instance. 

32 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

So you'll be contacting the authorities to offer your spare bedroom to Jon when he gets out then?

After all he needs to do his parole somewhere and the rest of us just too right wing about all this.

I wish I had a spare bedroom amigo. He's kipping on my couch.