Rainbow Laces Campaign

Cosmic Joe

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

LGBT campaigners are now really starting to annoy me, not because they are LGBT but because the wont stop going on about it.

I'm just grateful that heterosexuals never 'go on about it.' I appreciate that they never show affection to one another, mention their partners or talk about their children. If straight people can keep their sexuality secret, I don't see why LGBTs can't do the same. 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

We all know that LGBT people exist, most of us couldnt couldnt care less if someone is LGBT. There is a minority that are homophobic for their own reasons, however their mindset will never change no matter how often you wave a rainbow in their face. 

I just dont see the point, LGBT campaigners are now really starting to annoy me, not because they are LGBT but because the wont stop going on about it.

Enjoys smacking his kids, dislikes gays and supports Dundee F.C.

A trifecta of c*ntery.

19 minutes ago, Blackbirdonthewire said:

Enjoys smacking his kids, dislikes gays and supports Dundee F.C.

A trifecta of c*ntery.

f**k up you dick.

I never once said I enjoyed smacking my kids nor did I say I disliked gays.

Your one of these c***s that think they are smart arsed but just make themselves look like total cocks.

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have nothing against gay people but wish they would f**k off with the Gay Pride thing.

I've always thought that to save cash strapped councils money they should allocate just one day a year for parades. So you could have Orange Marches being followed by Gay Pride. It would make a wonderful spectacle for the tourists.  

Okay your gay we get it no need to shove it down are throats all the time!! Where’s are straight flag and laces any way!1!!!

Are Dundee fans all gammon faced "yer das"?

I posted the above at the beginning of the thread as a piss-take to the kind bigoted old fuds you see replying to BBC articles about LGBT in sport. My favourite bit was when this johnnydun character *genuinely* came out with “shoving it in our faces.”

There's loads of problems with Pride but it's undeniable that it's given a clear and welcoming space for many young LGBT to accept their sexuality and that's a good thing. Plus, from living in the city centre of Glasgow I'd far rather have a floatilla of gay people lip syncing to Lady Gaga on a weekly basis over the mutant Orangemen drumming their way up the High Street every weekend.

56 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

We live in an age were no one really gives a f**k about someones sexuality. 

Around 40% of the world's population live in countries where people can be prosecuted for their sexual orientation; and hundreds of millions of people where homosexuality is punishable by the death penalty. 

5 hours ago, smpar said:

I posted the above at the beginning of the thread as a piss-take to the kind bigoted old fuds you see replying to BBC articles about LGBT in sport. My favourite bit was when this johnnydun character *genuinely* came out with “shoving it in our faces.”

No I didnt.

My favorite bit is when people only read what suits their agenda,  reply with the same bullshit in their desperate attempt to find a homophobe and clutch at straws when they cant find one.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I've always thought that to save cash strapped councils money they should allocate just one day a year for parades. So you could have Orange Marches being followed by Gay Pride. It would make a wonderful spectacle for the tourists.  

Or integrate them with some new songs like ;

The Dress My Father Wore

Hello Hello We Are The Billy Transgenders 

The Green Grassy Slopes Of Brokeback Mountain

:)

6 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Around 40% of the world's population live in countries where people can be prosecuted for their sexual orientation; and hundreds of millions of people where homosexuality is punishable by the death penalty. 

Well go and march in those countries. We're already enlightened.

Pride is fucking marvellous though, so on second thought keep it here too

Archived