Peterhead v Dumbarton

aftershocker

31 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

It won't all be done to what the conditions are in Peterhead.  What happens for example if driving conditions are predicted to be terrible between Stirling and Perth for the travelling team ?

Driving conditions wouldn't require a pitch inspection though. Have to say I am a bit surprised by early inspection. Weather forecast is pretty favourable with temperatures above freezing. I'd hope it would be on.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NewBlue said:

Yeah I have just been past myself and was surprised how white it is as it seems to have cleared most other places - even the the pitches next to it are clear.

I thought that when I was driving past the Hearty's pitch and was surprised to still see ours as white as it was.  However, there are patches where it appears to be clearing so hopefully with it being a 1pm inspection we will get the green light.

Guest TOPFITTER

In this namby pamby politically correct heath and safety obsessed no win no fee society no referee will chance a game on a frozen icy pitch !!!
At least it will give the players a wee rest for their promotion campaign, so not all bad [emoji968][emoji968][emoji968]

1 hour ago, TOPFITTER said:

In this namby pamby politically correct heath and safety obsessed no win no fee society no referee will chance a game on a frozen icy pitch !!!
At least it will give the players a wee rest for their promotion campaign, so not all bad emoji968.pngemoji968.pngemoji968.png

With mid-week league games looming mainly about as far away from home as we can get we need this tie done & dusted preferably on Saturday hopefully it gets the go ahead tomorrow rather than cancelled only to find its ok 24hrs later.

7 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

midweek trip we are screwed.Big advantage now for the Blue Toon to get thropugh.not that they needed it tbh.Probably suits them.

Now set for this coming Tuesday @7.45,  do not see how this helps us as most of our players are from the central belt or further south. Not sure if its sheet ice that's on the pitch or what but surprized there seemed to be nothing done earlier to try & give it a chance.

Now set for this coming Tuesday @7.45,  do not see how this helps us as most of our players are from the central belt or further south. Not sure if its sheet ice that's on the pitch or what but surprized there seemed to be nothing done earlier to try & give it a chance.
They can share the bus up with Dumbarton [emoji1]

Archived