Flat Earth theory

DA Baracus

5 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Don't know much about rocket design but I'd have probably put a backup parachute on there.

And just maybe not made it steam powered as that's something Neddy Seagoon would have come up with in the Goon Show.

I’m assuming that’s the rocket parachute that fell off?
Bit of a minter.

Careful now. Bordering on a man who thought earth is flat wasn’t quiet the sharpest mind amongst us!
Fair fucks to the boy for following through on his beliefs. I disagree but he had the chuckies to go for it tbf

6 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Careful now. Bordering on a man who thought earth is flat wasn’t quiet the sharpest mind amongst us!
Fair fucks to the boy for following through on his beliefs. I disagree but he had the chuckies to go for it tbf

Encouraging these people to go for it is "quiet" dangerous, given the high risk of death and the high probability of mental health issues.

You wouldn't be applauding one of your mates for having "the chuckies" to jumping from a building to prove gravity was a lot of shite. 

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You wouldn't be applauding one of your mates for having "the chuckies" to jumping from a building to prove gravity was a lot of shite. 

Or for sitting in their maw’s living room in a pair of St Mirren pyjamas, commentating on a game of football manager and streaming themselves on YouTube, for example.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Encouraging these people to go for it is "quiet" dangerous, given the high risk of death and the high probability of mental health issues.

Apologies for my typo, thank you for picking up on it.
I did also say I disagree but just thought I’d offer a different opinion