Highland Handsomes -vs- Paisley Pansies

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Our Twitter account is a full blown minter at times.

It's a complete embarrassment a lot of the time.  Sometimes it seems to be more for the attention of the tweeter, than it is to promote the club and inform the fans (unless it's to flog stuff).

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is the official Inverness twitter guy? My money is on RiG or cif73. 
So, so salty. Must be difficult playing on an even playing field in terms of officials when you can't call on Kevin 'I have a stand named after me as I was Caley's 12th man for years' Bissett. [emoji38]
received_1609293512462584.thumb.png.9a004f00000f1e84cb32680f089b290e.png

My guess is John Robertson.

What the actual f**k is wrong with that fat wee Jambo p***k Robertson. His post match slaberings are quite frankly an embarrassment.

You had chances first half and didn't take any of them. Saints were the better team second half and took their chances.  Deal with it.

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

What the actual f**k is wrong with that fat wee Jambo p***k Robertson. His post match slaberings are quite frankly an embarrassment.

You had chances first half and didn't take any of them. Saints were the better team second half and took their chances.  Deal with it.

That's twice we've managed to 'not beat' Inverness this season so far, yet somehow still ended up with 6 points and scored the same amount of goals.

Unfortunately, wee fat Robbo will probably not be around for the next visit to Paisley.

Of all the days to be without Twitter, it had to be the day we caused the sort of verge of tears, seething head’s gone stuff not seen since Stuart Armstrong got away with head butting Jim Godwin’s elbow.

Glorious. And, as sniff says, it makes up for the shite Draper regularly got away with that would have had Goodwin red carded inside 10 minutes.

Do ICT have a 12 year old responsible for their official Twitter feed?

No, just a man with a 12 year old's desire for attention seeking.

The Twitter account has become quite embarrassing in the last couple of seasons and the media side to the club is very much a closed shop. We've had games in the past where fans have offered to run the club account when the usual media team were unavailable and received quite a sharp, unwelcoming response.

I can remember when Caley won the cup a few seasons back and the official twitter feed was extremely funny, what's happened ? 

It's started believing it's own hype. It went from being funny on occasions to trying to be desperately funny constantly. It's quite tragic now.

It's even started 'commentating' on the likes of the Super Bowl and Eurovision. Absolutely embarrassing, unprofessional and rather sad.

Something perversely satisfying in clicking a thread calling us Paisley pansies that is primarily populated with ICT's incessant bubbling about how physical we are. :lol:

I see the local Inverness paper's website have had a similar ramble about how much we're badyins today. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Something perversely satisfying in clicking a thread calling us Paisley pansies that is primarily populated with ICT's incessant bubbling about how physical we are. :lol:

I see the local Inverness paper's website have had a similar ramble about how much we're badyins today. 

Jesus fucken wept, how many years have we been going  up to the highlands to be comprehensively bullied by successive Caley teams.

Jack has addressed this problem and not before time. I very much doubt that any team in this division will get away with bullying saints.

livingston were the last team to do it in the betfred cup back in August but we gave them some of their own treatment in the league game in which ran out easy 3-1 winners.

Archived