Highland Handsomes -vs- Paisley Pansies

Hope this game doesn't also fall foul of the whether...

It's a shame actually that tonight's game against Brechin was off.  Chances are we'd have extended our unbeaten, clean sheet run to eight games.  Making the eight game run up against St Mirren will be more difficult.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the whole we have been honking away from home this season. Our home form is excellent but its the extra points gained away from home that make the difference.

One thing is guaranteed if the game goes ahead, an absolute steaming away support, which I won't be a part of :(.

3 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

This will be difficult for St. Mirren given that we are never going to concede a goal again. 

Let's call it 0-0 and save everyone the bother.

PS Pavement fan, I assume? Brighten the Corners is one of my most listened-to albums of all time and was basically the soundtrack to my degree (*cough* 20 years ago *cough*). Also really enjoyed Mirror Traffic from a few years back. :thumsup2

15 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

On the whole we have been honking away from home this season. 

Yes your home form has been spectacular with six wins and one draw.

But your away form is not so bad with two wins, a draw and two losses.

Maybe you're thinking of your last two away games which were a draw and a loss in that order.

Will Jamie McCart get a start? I wasn't too impressed with him last season.

29 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Will Jamie McCart get a start? I wasn't too impressed with him last season.

Wouldn't think so , now Harry Davis is fit again. It'll be Baird and Davis at centre-back, although Gary McKenzie's back in training he isn't ready for a return yet. We have done well to be in contention for promotion after missing our first choice pairing for so long !

Archived