Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jamamafegan

Albion Rovers vs St Johnstone

Recommended Posts

If we are taking 1,000 to this on Monday still, any idea how many seats are under cover in case it rains?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mad Capsule said:

If we are taking 1,000 to this on Monday still, any idea how many seats are under cover in case it rains?

Theres seemingly been a fair whack of tickets returned with more expected this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres seemingly been a fair whack of tickets returned with more expected this week

Returned as in given a refund??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PauloPerth said:

Returned as in given a refund??

Aye. Was mentioned in response to the SLO on Twitter, wasn't said exactly how many though. Plenty of folk unable to make it midweek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just surprised they issue a refund.

That's a sore one for Albion Rovers if hundreds of Saints fans ask for their £15 back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Just surprised they issue a refund.

That's a sore one for Albion Rovers if hundreds of Saints fans ask for their £15 back.

Dont see why they wouldn't?

And aye, its a shame as its not their fault, but thats life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not traipsing through to Coatbridge on a Monday night after work tbf, not my fault Albion are such a tinpot wee club they can't afford a roof over their ground to stop the snow getting on the pitch. At least now Tam will get his grubby little hands on a golden ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye. Was mentioned in response to the SLO on Twitter, wasn't said exactly how many though. Plenty of folk unable to make it midweek

I’ve had a look at that and it seems to be bus tickets that are being refunded; certainly the match tickets are non-refundable so Rovers will be expecting paid for the 1000+ Saints have already advised they’ve sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

I’ve had a look at that and it seems to be bus tickets that are being refunded; certainly the match tickets are non-refundable so Rovers will be expecting paid for the 1000+ Saints have already advised they’ve sold.

Screenshot_20180124-072818.thumb.png.dcd8721ab6ffe648f2cfdd2f9b0746d0.png

I'm sure that means we're refunding match tickets, although I could be reading it wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I'm not traipsing through to Coatbridge on a Monday night after work tbf, not my fault Albion are such a tinpot wee club they can't afford a roof over their ground to stop the snow getting on the pitch. At least now Tam will get his grubby little hands on a golden ticket. 

I had 2 tickets with plenty time to spare my wee pal. I will be going on Monday night, after I finish, which is around 6pm by the way because I'm not a whinging shitebag.

Fair weather fans :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20180124-072818.thumb.png.dcd8721ab6ffe648f2cfdd2f9b0746d0.png

I'm sure that means we're refunding match tickets, although I could be reading it wrong. 

Ooft! I've made our Chairman aware of this so I suspect there will be a phone call taking place soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dont see why they wouldn't?

I've always thought if you can't make a game then it's just hard luck, I've never known refunds being available for postponed matches.

Hasn't being an issue very often so maybe I just haven't been aware of it. 

The match tickets say they are valid for a rearranged fixture, doesn't mention refunds either way as far as I can tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I've always thought if you can't make a game then it's just hard luck, I've never known refunds being available for postponed matches.

Hasn't being an issue very often so maybe I just haven't been aware of it. 

The match tickets say they are valid for a rearranged fixture, doesn't mention refunds either way as far as I can tell.

I think maybe the fact we bought weekend tickets and it's ended up being midweek means a refund is acceptable? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think maybe the fact we bought weekend tickets and it's ended up being midweek means a refund is acceptable? 

Only if it states it on the ticket. If it doesn't then there should be no refunds, unless the clubs have now agreed and are being lenient - a good will gesture to fans.  Hopefully not too many fans have taken this offer up. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saints could refund their fans but still pay Rovers the equivalent, tbf.


We’ve got a Brown as chairman, don’t be stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Saints could refund their fans but still pay Rovers the equivalent, tbf.

You think Steve Brown would take money out his own pocket? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ooft! I've made our Chairman aware of this so I suspect there will be a phone call taking place soon.



Grass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Only if it states it on the ticket. If it doesn't then there should be no refunds, unless the clubs have now agreed and are being lenient - a good will gesture to fans.  Hopefully not too many fans have taken this offer up. 
 
Aye. It's always worked that way.....
Hope the Perth Sainties can get there on Monday ( as if that's likely to go ahead! )
Look forward to seeing you all in March. Meanwhile, stop bleating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...