Albion Rovers vs St Johnstone

jamamafegan

5 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Current status: no brief acquired. #ticketlesstam

Tam is clearly not as much of a big cheese as either of us to be without a guaranteed brief at this stage.

Also heard he's malnourished and weighs a paltry 60kg.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Tam is clearly not as much of a big cheese as either of us to be without a guaranteed brief at this stage.

Also heard he's malnourished and weighs a paltry 60kg.

That's uncanny, you hiding in the bushes outside my hoose? Just knock on the door and I'll give you a tinny all for yourself.

On 1/8/2018 at 15:49, tree house tam said:

In that weirdo Andrew from WAPs eyes.  If only we had a couple of players the calibre of Maksimov and Oscar.

We'd probably be second in the league, that makes me sad.

I categorically deny that I am from WAP :P

On 1/11/2018 at 19:35, tree house tam said:

You did however weirdly think that Trakia were a similar level to Cowdenbeath. Saints could've done  with 3 or 4 of their players imo.

I denied I was from WAP.

I didn't deny the weirdo part.

First five minutes of our home leg they were all over the place, hitting passes out of play, struggling to match our energy. They looked like Cowdenbeath. Then what? We contrived to lose the initiative, began to sit off them and allowed them room to play, which they did. I still maintain that for those first five minutes they looked like Cowdenbeath. I just kept it going after that. Fair play to them, they did well in the qualifying rounds.

:)

1 minute ago, andrewh said:

I denied I was from WAP.

I didn't deny the weirdo part.

First five minutes of home leg they were all over the place, hitting passes out of play, struggling to match our energy. They looked like Cowdenbeath. Then what? We contrived to lose the initiative, began to sit off them and allowed them room to play, which they did. I still maintain that for those first five minutes they looked like Cowdenbeath. I just kept it going after that. Fair play to them, they did well in the qualifying rounds.

:)

Im more worried that Saints have looked like Cowdenbeath for more than 5 mins several times this season.

Is coatdyke best train to get?

Any tips on kid friendly pubs near by? Heard there is a Wetherspoons nearish to the ground.

The Witherspoons is called the Vulcan.You would be better getting off the train at Sunnyside, come out station and head up the hill towards the church go down hill after church and that’s you in Coatbridge main st with the Vulcan a couple of minutes away. Cliftonhill is ten minute walk from there.

18 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I can confirm that Andrewh is not a weirdo but in fact a v dece guy - he helped me get home from London Gatwick after Luzern.

The only weirdo here is Ticketless Tam.

Agreed, Andrew h is a top shagger, tam is malnourished and not a big cheese at St J football club. He also didn't have a guaranteed brief until the 11th hour, which tells you all you need to know really.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

andrewh - baws deep in birds and briefs

Tam - small time fair weather Frankie

Jamamafegan - Sheep shagger

What's folks thoughts on our line up for this? 

Imagine we'll start as strong as we can, would be nice to see some of Kerr, Kane and McMillan starting though. 

Assuming Comrie is fit again too. 

Clark 

Joe        Gordon      Ando

Muzz        Millar

Spoony                Scougall            Craig

Macca                   McMillan 

[emoji38]
Anyway, are these Albion Rovers guys banned for next week? 
1-4 to the Saints.
I'd take that now. We need to get this out of the way and get on with league business. Thanks to Saints fans for making it a decent pay day.

1 minute ago, Bold Rover said:
On 14/01/2018 at 07:31, tree house tam said:
emoji38.png
Anyway, are these Albion Rovers guys banned for next week? 
1-4 to the Saints.

I'd take that now. We need to get this out of the way and get on with league business. Thanks to Saints fans for making it a decent pay day.

We're there for the taking, have some confidence man.

Archived