Albion Rovers vs St Johnstone

jamamafegan

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Dece crowd for a Monday night

IMG_1077.jpg

I seen you take this photo, you looked more like a goth than I expected. I'm out of shot so can mock this from safety. 

Job done. Was never going to be beautiful on that pitch but felt we adapted as required and tried to play a bit when the game was in the bag and their legs started to go. Kane, Davidson and Gordon were best for Saints and Shields looked lively for Rovers.

Glad to have ticked Cliftonhill off the list. 

3 minutes ago, Radford said:

Job done. Was never going to be beautiful on that pitch but felt we adapted as required and tried to play a bit when the game was in the bag and their legs started to go. Kane, Davidson and Gordon were best for Saints and Shields looked lively for Rovers.

Glad to have ticked Cliftonhill off the list. 

I presume Kane was good then. How was Kerr? Albeit its not likely you will learn much about them against Albion Rovers.

I presume Kane was good then. How was Kerr? Albeit its not likely you will learn much about them against Albion Rovers.

Solid, aggressive centre back, who I felt on a poor pitch tried to overplay the ball occasionally. Nearly scored a world of an overhead kick though, so as far as I’m concerned he’s the next Cannavaro!

Nice one Saints.

I and about 15 boys I know absolutely hammered St Johnstone -2 at 12/5. Had 50 on it myself, returned 170.

Was like printing money considering their form, defence and the fact they played on Saturday.

Archived