Albion Rovers vs St Johnstone

jamamafegan

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I had 2 tickets with plenty time to spare my wee pal. I will be going on Monday night, after I finish, which is around 6pm by the way because I'm not a whinging shitebag.

Fair weather fans :lol:

Fair weather fans such as myself not being able to make it on a Monday night have allowed ticketless Tams such as yourself to guarantee a brief. Don't you forget that. A thank you wouldn't go amiss. 

Anyway, enjoy the game and hope we can score the three points. 

B+HCP x

Not surprising that Tam is putting the boot into good, honest, hard working Saintees that are just trying to make ends meet and support their team when and where they can. Can’t believe he’s got the audacity to behave like that after squirming like a worm when trying to guarantee his brief!!

Slightly concerned about this one now as Saints will be under a bit of pressure and scrutiny. Albion Rovers are sure to have go.

The manager has promised changes but how far will he go?

Glad we have a game again so soon after the disappointment of today.

Mannus

Comrie         Kerr          Gordon       Thomson

Alston         Scougall      Millar         O'Reilly 

Kane                Hendry

11 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Mannus

Comrie         Kerr          Gordon       Thomson

Alston         Scougall      Millar         O'Reilly 

Kane                Hendry

Hendry has an injury that sees him out for three months. 

Kerr/Gordon, Alston and Kane are all stick ons to start. No idea how far he'll go with the rest, but I don't expect anything close to what you've predicted. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hendry has an injury that sees him out for three months. 

Kerr/Gordon, Alston and Kane are all stick ons to start. No idea how far he'll go with the rest, but I don't expect anything close to what you've predicted. 

Neither do I tbh. I remembered about Hendry as I typed it but was I f**k changing it to Denny Fucking Johnstone. I'd rather play him on crutches than that big useless c**t.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Neither do I tbh. I remembered about Hendry as I typed it but was I f**k changing it to Denny Fucking Johnstone. I'd rather play him on crutches than that big useless c**t.

I fear Johnstone is a stick on aswell, now that McMillan has a knock. If Clark, Tanser, Scougall and McMillan all miss out as expected, we're going to have an odd set up. As you add all too Foster, Easton, Paton and Davidson being out. 

Then you look at folk like Millar and MacLean who won't manage another sixty minutes so close to yesterday. 

Look even further and there has to be doubts about Watson managing another game without crumbling, while Wotherspoon ran himself into the ground. 

That's twelve senior players either out, or who'll be fatigued. There's no way the squad TW has built can cope with that. Have to say, though, if we face that, and he still doesn't give the likes of Kyle McLean a start, what's the point in actually having them. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have to say, though, if we face that, and he still doesn't give the likes of Kyle McLean a start, what's the point in actually having them. 

Exactly. Doesn't bode well throwing them all in at the same time but they all should've had game time before now, that's entirely the big Irish c***s fault though.

16 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Exactly. Doesn't bode well throwing them all in at the same time but they all should've had game time before now, that's entirely the big Irish c***s fault though.

Definitely. As much as I like Millar, the fact TW brought a 35yo Injury prone midfielder back into the fold after trying to force him out, instead of giving McLean a single chance, sums him up. 

The fact he selected Watson ahead of Comrie yesterday is just the same problem. Its like he can't see beyond experience when he's in a rut, so he'll just chuck as many old heads in as he possibly can. 

12 minutes ago, Radford said:

Paton and Davidson are available. Suspect that means we can try and pass Albion Rovers off the pitch.

Oh f**k. I'd been hoping both were out. 

5 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

I'm afraid the Rovers are in no shape to take advantage.

You don't need to be, just start at a high tempo and you'll get you're goal, and then sit in as we huff and puff without actually threatening. Zero confidence in the team just now, going a goal down would crush it I fear. 

4 minutes ago, bandeye said:

I can assure you Millar is over his injury prone phase . What I saw yesterday was the best midfield player on the park.

He's 35 in March. Injury prone or not he shouldn't be a starter at this stage. The fact we don't have anyone remotely close to him is a huge problem. 

Archived