Albion Rovers vs St Johnstone

jamamafegan

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Mad Capsule said:

If we are taking 1,000 to this on Monday still, any idea how many seats are under cover in case it rains?

Theres seemingly been a fair whack of tickets returned with more expected this week

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Returned as in given a refund??

Aye. Was mentioned in response to the SLO on Twitter, wasn't said exactly how many though. Plenty of folk unable to make it midweek

17 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Just surprised they issue a refund.

That's a sore one for Albion Rovers if hundreds of Saints fans ask for their £15 back.

Dont see why they wouldn't?

And aye, its a shame as its not their fault, but thats life.

I'm not traipsing through to Coatbridge on a Monday night after work tbf, not my fault Albion are such a tinpot wee club they can't afford a roof over their ground to stop the snow getting on the pitch. At least now Tam will get his grubby little hands on a golden ticket. 

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye. Was mentioned in response to the SLO on Twitter, wasn't said exactly how many though. Plenty of folk unable to make it midweek

I’ve had a look at that and it seems to be bus tickets that are being refunded; certainly the match tickets are non-refundable so Rovers will be expecting paid for the 1000+ Saints have already advised they’ve sold.

1 hour ago, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

I’ve had a look at that and it seems to be bus tickets that are being refunded; certainly the match tickets are non-refundable so Rovers will be expecting paid for the 1000+ Saints have already advised they’ve sold.

Screenshot_20180124-072818.thumb.png.dcd8721ab6ffe648f2cfdd2f9b0746d0.png

I'm sure that means we're refunding match tickets, although I could be reading it wrong. 

7 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I'm not traipsing through to Coatbridge on a Monday night after work tbf, not my fault Albion are such a tinpot wee club they can't afford a roof over their ground to stop the snow getting on the pitch. At least now Tam will get his grubby little hands on a golden ticket. 

I had 2 tickets with plenty time to spare my wee pal. I will be going on Monday night, after I finish, which is around 6pm by the way because I'm not a whinging shitebag.

Fair weather fans :lol:

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dont see why they wouldn't?

I've always thought if you can't make a game then it's just hard luck, I've never known refunds being available for postponed matches.

Hasn't being an issue very often so maybe I just haven't been aware of it. 

The match tickets say they are valid for a rearranged fixture, doesn't mention refunds either way as far as I can tell.

11 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I've always thought if you can't make a game then it's just hard luck, I've never known refunds being available for postponed matches.

Hasn't being an issue very often so maybe I just haven't been aware of it. 

The match tickets say they are valid for a rearranged fixture, doesn't mention refunds either way as far as I can tell.

I think maybe the fact we bought weekend tickets and it's ended up being midweek means a refund is acceptable? 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think maybe the fact we bought weekend tickets and it's ended up being midweek means a refund is acceptable? 

Only if it states it on the ticket. If it doesn't then there should be no refunds, unless the clubs have now agreed and are being lenient - a good will gesture to fans.  Hopefully not too many fans have taken this offer up. 

17 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Saints could refund their fans but still pay Rovers the equivalent, tbf.

You think Steve Brown would take money out his own pocket? 

Only if it states it on the ticket. If it doesn't then there should be no refunds, unless the clubs have now agreed and are being lenient - a good will gesture to fans.  Hopefully not too many fans have taken this offer up. 

Aye. It's always worked that way.....
Hope the Perth Sainties can get there on Monday ( as if that's likely to go ahead! )
Look forward to seeing you all in March. Meanwhile, stop bleating.

Archived