Scottish Cup Weekend

joe 90

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/11/2017 at 14:58, Shanner said:

It's a great draw for this very reason. I think the West sides will win through in most cases. 

Not many matches went ahead, but of those that did, East slightly ahead of West with wins for Bo’ness, Bonnyrigg and  Haddington with Arthurlie for the West. See what happens after next weekend. 

The weather is looking a little bit more promising for this weekend, dry for most of the week, and it looks like it's to be reasonably mild (relative to recently) from Friday night into Saturday morning.

Fingers crossed most teams can get their games played, as I understand it's to freeze again next week. The last thing teams need at this time of year is a Scottish Junior Cup tie that takes months to be played or decided.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

The weather is looking a little bit more promising for this weekend, dry for most of the week, and it looks like it's to be reasonably mild (relative to recently) from Friday night into Saturday morning.

Fingers crossed most teams can get their games played, as I understand it's to freeze again next week. The last thing teams need at this time of year is a Scottish Junior Cup tie that takes months to be played or decided.

Still a bit grim up North. Heavy rain every day so far this week. The river was over its banks onto the fields this morning. The rain is forecast to turn to snow on Thursday. Friday before it's expected to take a turn for the better. Hopefully the normally excellent surface at Ian Mair Park Dyce will have time to recover for Medda's visit.

15 hours ago, glensmad said:

Ach, it's fine. If the weather is that bad we can all bale in to The Venue. 

What's on this weekend, Glensmad?

Archived