Stirling Albion v Peterhead

10 hours ago, rhliston said:

Fear for the visit of Cowdenbeath on Saturday, on this sort of performance we will be lucky to get a point. Wonder how much the Bookies are giving on a Cowdenbeath victory, might be worth a punt.

I predict 0-0.  We're better but still can't score.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did what we had to do.  Wasn't pretty but 3 points all the same.

Interesting to see LogieLivi's take on the game as a neutral, it didn't mirror my own and we could easily have been 4-0 up by half time (7-0 if I listened to my traveling companion!!!).

25 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

No mention of the sending off?

I thought it was in my report but I have now updated to add it in. 

Apologies about that and thanks for bringing up the issue, greatly appreciated. 

We did what we had to do.  Wasn't pretty but 3 points all the same.
Interesting to see LogieLivi's take on the game as a neutral, it didn't mirror my own and we could easily have been 4-0 up by half time (7-0 if I listened to my traveling companion!!!).

Nothing better than the 3 corners a goal rule

9 hours ago, The Minertaur said:
I predict 0-0.  We're better but still can't score.

Neither can we, despite being the Leagues top scorers we have failed to score in our last 2 games. Would like to think we could just scrape a 1-0 home win on Saturday but I honestly don’t see much hope for us this season if we don’t pull out of this rut vey soon.

Poor performance yet again last night, we seem to have lost the ability to pass the ball in the couple of games as we seem to prefer punting the ball up to MacDonald and he's clearly not suited to it.

When we have looked likely to threaten in the last couple of weeks it's been when Morrisons on the ball but there's always two men on him looking to punt him in the air.

Felt black was the only player to get pass marks, made some good interceptions and was the only player who tried to pass the ball about, I also felt the sending off was harsh. Caddis was woeful and probably our worst player out of a poor bunch. 

For peterheads goal it looked to me as if Mcgheachie was playing McAllister onside, so no complaints from me just now on that goal.

Archived