Annan Athletic vs Clyde

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If weather is as bad as predicted then simply go into home terrace like I and several others did last year, with only 1 redneck bumpkin (who was swiftly told to fo) not happy, the most basic of requirements for league entry should be a roof over your heads, if you cant fulfill that them you shouldnt be in league (not a dig, fact), always mind inverness and ross county were the same for away fans for years,  Annan is a great town, social club to visit, always a favourite on clyde fixtures.

A roof over you head won’t stop you from freezing yer baws off today! Best bring the woolies! [emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️

1 hour ago, Sao Paulo said:

Elated with our first clean sheet. Not getting beat is all I care about until Jan'. I think it's dogmatic of Lennon to persist with 4-4-2, but he has at least seen sense in - largely - putting defenders in defence, midfielders in midfield, and giving us good physical presence in every area save for engine room; wonder what happened to Nicoll today? Reckon we could've nicked it with a bit of tinkering.

Holding his hamstring last week when he came off.

Archived