Annan Athletic vs Clyde

13 hours ago, the philosopher said:

As  Pidmoondo alluded to on another thread, the season for  us has  been pretty boring.BUT the little thief Chapman stole a good %  of our team so as effifeyahoorsir also said -  no nice to watch but  Murphy quietly goin about his business stealing points with a  squad he is getting the most out  of.In contrast Clyde have a gifted striker like Goodwillie and still sit  below us in the league ! Danny  Lennon should improve them let's hope not before Sat.

Yer income  to the club is welcome  but chuck the pyro's  away - they're old hat and pure  vandalism thrown on to the pitch.Just enjoy your day.

You must work for the polis if you’re that gullible.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always  look forward to a hame game against clyde, I ve had a few laughs with some of your supporters 

your auld team are good crack . and the lad I picked up of the ground just before the cops got him in Albert place 

"He thought he was still up the road"  and the laugh I got when I seen the cops chasing some fella sprinting up banks street witha stolen carryoot lol that was quite funny. On the whole your a friendly bunch, well the ones I've met in the shed before the game

When I go to Clyde I go by train ,I love the day out, I even like the yomp frae the train station. Not many fancy that nowadays 

same for you lads I expect. Early train doon and on the lash early should always lead to a good day with plenty of laughs

thats what fitba is about. Anyway am in the shed at half 12 for a beer or two, you can't miss me am 6 fit and 20 stane and a look a bit like Mel Gibson in braveheart hohoho merry xmas

When I go to Clyde I go by train ,I love the day out, I even like the yomp frae the train station. Not many fancy that nowadays 
same for you lads I expect. Early train doon and on the lash early should always lead to a good day with plenty of laughs
thats what fitba is about. Anyway am in the shed at half 12 for a beer or two, you can't miss me am 6 fit and 20 stane and a look a bit like Mel Gibson in braveheart hohoho merry xmas

Pidmoondo with that description (Mel Gibson) you won’t get spotted

On 21/11/2017 at 17:55, Bully Wee Charlie said:

Another trip to Annan with the biggest traveling support in the league. Wonder they'll have the usual 15 seats taped off at the away end of the stand ?

If weather is as bad as predicted then simply go into home terrace like I and several others did last year, with only 1 redneck bumpkin (who was swiftly told to fo) not happy, the most basic of requirements for league entry should be a roof over your heads, if you cant fulfill that them you shouldnt be in league (not a dig, fact), always mind inverness and ross county were the same for away fans for years,  Annan is a great town, social club to visit, always a favourite on clyde fixtures.

Archived