Sunday Fitba - Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

1 more please.

Isn't this enough? Killie started the day on -9 to our -11; we're now both on -11, but we've scored 15 goals to their 13. 

Now watch Aberdeen throw another goal away in stoppage time to make this moot <_< 

Full time 3-1. McLean was my MOTM partly for his nice finish with the wrong foot but also composure and running things in the middle. Good goal by May but he should have had another - GMS was flagged offside when he was at least a yard on.

Good win.

Should’ve really been more comfortable, if the linesman does his job at 2-0 we’re pretty much over the line. He doesn’t and we let killie back into it. I saw that killie goal coming as they were slowly building in confidence.

Lewis f**k up clearly, but not going to criticise him too much.

Jones looks a really handy player, looked a threat every time he got the ball.

Really impressed with Scott McKenna. Physical, solid and actually very competent with the ball at his feet. I hope he keeps improving.

GMS worked really hard today, a lot of good work off the ball but he still needs to carry more threat on it. There is a player there but he needs to show more.

McLean MUCH better today. That was last seasons mclean there today.

Wonderful goal from May, took it so so we’ll.

Great 3 points, on we go to a somewhat unpleasant week facing them but a couple of wins would be very sweet.

COYR

Thought we competed well after th first 15 or 20 minutes, but by that stage we'd left ourselves too much to do.

Dicker made a real difference when he came on, if he can stay fit it'll be a huge bonus for us.

Disappointed we didn't get Jones on the ball more, as the Dons defence looked worried whenever he ran at them, thought we could have isolated Logan more.

Then with a daft concession of the third it's basically over.

Thought Jamie Mac should have done better on the first, but he redeemed himself with a belter of a save just after half-time.

Encouraged by the second half performance though, if we can get Dicker and Mulumbu fit and firing I think we'll stay up comfortably.

Archived