Officials

Krfc 10

Never usually one to complain too much with the officials, but the shed side linesman at Duncansfield today should really just stay in the house next saturday, dont get me wrong, i am not complaining too much about the result as Petershill probably deserved their victory, but most if not all of this guys offside decisions today were absolutely ludicrous, he even flagged to give offside from a goal kick, the ref blew the whistle  then realised his mistake, a know we need these guys to get the game on, but holy f**k, this guy should give it up. Seen some dodgy decisions over the years but never like him, some weren't even close

26 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Never usually one to complain too much with the officials, but the shed side linesman at Duncansfield today should really just stay in the house next saturday, dont get me wrong, i am not complaining too much about the result as Petershill probably deserved their victory, but most if not all of this guys offside decisions today were absolutely ludicrous, he even flagged to give offside from a goal kick, the ref blew the whistle  then realised his mistake, a know we need these guys to get the game on, but holy f**k, this guy should give it up. Seen some dodgy decisions over the years but never like him, some weren't even close

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Just get a plumber before we beat you’s up there 

Here we go, mr sad life ready to pollute another thread, go get the denim dungarees on and get yourself out tonight, theres bound to be a local banjo player on tonight in darvel

1 hour ago, FuzzyBear said:

However bad your ref was he was not as bad as the one at Bonnyrigg. Must have been about 10 bookings when 2 would have been right.

Superbly assisted by the fanny on the line on the far side

1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

Perhaps I missed it but I can't remember you posting anything about the linesman turning a blind eye to a player throwing a punch and then attempting to kick an opponent in the Kilsyth game two weeks ago.

10 minutes ago, outsider said:

Perhaps I missed it but I can't remember you posting anything about the linesman turning a blind eye to a player throwing a punch and then attempting to kick an opponent in the Kilsyth game two weeks ago.

Whats that got to do with the assistant im talking about? Think if i mind right after being elbowed by the number 8 who then ran away, yes our centre half got frustrated like any other player would at that

2 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Whats that got to do with the assistant im talking about? Think if i mind right after being elbowed by the number 8 who then ran away, yes our centre half got frustrated like any other player would at that

What's it got to do with the assistant you're talking about? Absolutely nothing.  It does however show how fans are quite happy to accept poor decisions/performances from officials when it goes in favour of their team.

Should have saw the Ref at Carluke today[emoji23][emoji23]! Newmains soundly beaten but my word! You can accept tight calls but one of the offside decisions which led to a goal today was nothing short of embarrassing! Then the Newmains Keeper gets booked for talking to his LB?? Apparent dissent[emoji85]! Then Newmains down to 10 for a 2nd yellow for a tackle that made no contact and was also about 4 yards from the player. I have to say today was one of the worst officiating performances I have witnessed in 27 years! Guy guessed his way through the game with offsides decisions, Carluke scoring 2 clear offside goals but could have had more if the Ref never blew for offside when they were clearly on. Bizarre performance

The Pollok fans were none too chuffed with the man in the middle today . Does make a pleasant change against them though
Have to say their straight red sending off was a booking at worst .
I even had to ask a Lok fan next to me if he had already been booked & then Mr Scott decided for the next 15 minutes or so to give us every decision going . Must say it was a pleasant surprise .

18 minutes ago, outsider said:

What's it got to do with the assistant you're talking about? Absolutely nothing.  It does however show how fans are quite happy to accept poor decisions/performances from officials when it goes in favour of their team.

Agree, but if you read my post i said petershill probably deserved their victory, so not complaining about the result, he was horrendous for both teams. the incident you are talking about, the Kello player didnt exactly cover himself in glory

shocking from the man in middle at Greenfield today books our player Ryan Scott for 1st foul ...maybe a yellow as it was a stupid late challenge...but several Glens players continuously commit fouls ....the ref warns Ryan as he is about to kick off 2nd half and tells him next one and he's off after only asking for clarification of his 1st half booking....leading to him being subbed soon after....

The frustrating thing is they know they have fcked it when they start giving you the small decisions late on ....

No point in naming and shaming them as most of them are shite..

2 maybe 3  would get pass marks from me....

Archived