War of the Roses

A.M

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think tomorrow will be very telling on a lot of levels.

How far have Linlithgow come since last season and how far do we still have to go to be serious contenders.

Bonnyrigg rightly start strong favourites despite - however Bonnyrigg has often been a better venue for results than at home.

I'm going for a Rose victory!!

A.M. will not quote and have all your photos again.I have never seen such showboating since the Talbot treble winning team in the 80s.lol.

Every time I see the park i think of Butch? ☺  Keep up the good work,keep it real.

Great game - the physicality of Bonnyrigg against a Linlithgow side who wanted to get the ball down and play.

Biggest surprise only one sent off for Bonnyrigg with both central defenders guilty of numerous fouls worthy of bookings.
Linlithgow failed to spark in the final third although Coco made a difference when he replaced Malone.

The draw was a fair result

51 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Great game - the physicality of Bonnyrigg against a Linlithgow side who wanted to get the ball down and play.

Biggest surprise only one sent off for Bonnyrigg with both central defenders guilty of numerous fouls worthy of bookings.
Linlithgow failed to spark in the final third although Coco made a difference when he replaced Malone.

The draw was a fair result

Were you at the game?

Missed the bit where lithgae got the ball down and tried to play.

7 minutes ago, db11 said:

McGachie sent off for two yellows and never made contact with either.

Your 4 with an outrageous dive for the first yellow- I look forward to seeing the highlights tomorrow.

You say he never made contact with either - your eyes can't be working as well as they should be. Notice you don't try any justification of the second tackle!!

Bonnyrigg had a tendency to kick anything that moved - how any team could get the ball down and play in the face of such "tackling" is beyond me. 

The Bonnyrigg guy who hatcheted Ronald with no attempt to play the ball should have got a straight red and your number 3 got two Linlithgow players booked by screaming like a three year old on a ghost train. 

1 minute ago, PatP said:

You say he never made contact with either - your eyes can't be working as well as they should be. Notice you don't try any justification of the second tackle!!

Bonnyrigg had a tendency to kick anything that moved - how any team could get the ball down and play in the face of such "tackling" is beyond me. 

The Bonnyrigg guy who hatcheted Ronald with no attempt to play the ball should have got a straight red and your number 3 got two Linlithgow players booked by screaming like a three year old on a ghost train. 

So you are admitting your 4 screamed like a bairn and held his face when no-one got near him?

Frustrating thing from my point of view was ref saw neither tackle,  but acted on the embarrassing play acting by the 2 lithgae defenders.

As previously said I look forward to seeing highlights tomorrow which will show this

3 minutes ago, db11 said:

So you are admitting your 4 screamed like a bairn and held his face when no-one got near him?

Frustrating thing from my point of view was ref saw neither tackle,  but acted on the embarrassing play acting by the 2 lithgae defenders.

As previously said I look forward to seeing highlights tomorrow which will show this

You watch the highlights and let me know your thoughts on the Bonnyrigg hammer throwers. 

Archived