Masterchef Pros

RH33

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

Really strong line up tonight to finish off the heats.

Probably the best line up so far in my opinion.  I was genuinely disappointed that they had to send one out, given there have been some that have basically ended up through by default.  Although possibly that was because I was slightly irrationally pissed off that the fella from Kent in the previous episode who came across as a tad arrogant got through

On 02/12/2021 at 22:56, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Probably the best line up so far in my opinion.  I was genuinely disappointed that they had to send one out, given there have been some that have basically ended up through by default.  Although possibly that was because I was slightly irrationally pissed off that the fella from Kent in the previous episode who came across as a tad arrogant got through

I thought he was shy rather than arrogant, if we're talking same one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2021 at 22:00, The Naitch said:

Justice for Santosh - he won the Masterchef Pros Christmas show.

I'm just watching this now, I think he's possibly the nicest person in the world! His vegan feast looked great.

12 hours ago, RH33 said:

I'm just watching this now, I think he's possibly the nicest person in the world! His vegan feast looked great.

Just said that to the missus.  Vegan food usually looks dumpy.  His looked incredible.  We’ve watched this as well as the Masterchef Battle of the Champions, and every single dish in every single round was completely smashed.  Nary a mistake anywhere to be seen.  Just a ridiculous standard.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Just said that to the missus.  Vegan food usually looks dumpy.  His looked incredible.  We’ve watched this as well as the Masterchef Battle of the Champions, and every single dish in every single round was completely smashed.  Nary a mistake anywhere to be seen.  Just a ridiculous standard.

Was some outstanding cooking.

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

These first rounds must be seeded.  Nobody from that second group would have qualified from the first heat. 

Aye, that second lot were bang average. Could have got away with just putting one through.