Masterchef Pros

RH33

6 hours ago, Northboy said:

I thought Victor was a bit lucky but the judges loved everything he did plate up which probably carried him through.

Over the piece he made 3 good things out of 4. The whiny woman only made 1. He was better than the guy that got punted as well.

Victor is clearly talented but had a bit of a f**k up with his desert, his main was good and skills test was exceptional.

Dave looked very good

Just caught up with the quarter final. Dave is the standout so far. Sammy had to go. Thought it was close between Victor and Philly so good to see them both go through.

Just watched the quarter final - there was something a bit more important going on the night it was on.

Dave has been one to watch from the start and I like Victor's style. Sammy's not quite at the level of the rest so the judges got things right.

13 hours ago, The Naitch said:

That was a very strong line up tonight. Thought they might have put 3 through but not to be.

So far this series has  had some very good contestants.  Certainly a step up from the last series - some of those guys were over promoted Little Chef cooks.  The skills tests results are like night and day.

Edit: although I suppose these people applied knowing there would be one.

Edited by Savage Henry

7 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

So far this series has  had some very good contestants.  Certainly a step up from the last series - some of those guys were over promoted Little Chef cooks.  The skills tests results are like night and day.

Edit: although I suppose these people applied knowing there would be one.

They've been doing the skills test for years so last year's mob had no excuses for being that bad.

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I alwyas like the episodes where RH33 is disgusted at me for saying I would pump Grace Dent.

What about Tom Parker-Bowles?

I’m guessing Greg Wallace was unwell during the filming of this episode?

My money is on a positive covid test or racist facebook page.

Won’t have been the COVID test. Gethin Jones tested positive during filming of the celeb version earlier this year and he wasn’t edited out. Definitely something a bit more to this. [emoji3166]

11 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Won’t have been the COVID test. Gethin Jones tested positive during filming of the celeb version earlier this year and he wasn’t edited out. Definitely something a bit more to this. emoji3166.png

Maybe Marcus  said their crepe was shite and he/she threw it across the room and offered him a square go.