What is your favourite colour?

BFTD

The ultimate definitive ranking of colour  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...following on from Richey Edwards' quality thread, here's question #2.

f**k it; here's a poll too. I've never used that before. Selection of 'green' or 'blue' is an automatic admission of bigotry, sorry. I'll add more options if I can be arsed, and if you decide to complain about your colour not being included, Your Majesty.

Sorry, I don't seem to be able to edit the poll now. You'll just have to make your choice and take your chances. I'm sure nobody will really call you a bigot for liking blue.

7 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Selection of 'green' or 'blue' is an automatic admission of bigotry, sorry.

Pathetic attempt at deflection. Don't think we didn't notice that you put 'white' at the very top of the list. Reported.

9 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Pathetic attempt at deflection. Don't think we didn't notice that you put 'white' at the very top of the list. Reported.

I also put green above blue. Frankly disgusted by the subconscious prejudice in me that this thread has highlighted.

Hopefully Gruppenführer @throbber will remember this during the coming Reich, and won't have me shot with the rest of you schweinhund.

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I also put green above blue. Frankly disgusted by the subconscious prejudice in me that this thread has highlighted.

Hopefully Gruppenführer @throbber will remember this during the coming Reich, and won't have me shot with the rest of you schweinhund.

Bold of you to include black and white as colours. Had you marked as quite the scientist. 

Black, white and blue for me. Happy with any of them. 

I knew one of the intellectual types would be in with the 'black is an absence of all colour' argument  :rolleyes:

Can't see anything wrong with white though, as we've already established.

6 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I knew one of the intellectual types would be in with the 'black is an absence of all colour' argument  :rolleyes:

Can't see anything wrong with white though, as we've already established.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

White is a colour.

In fact, its every colour.

Image result for mind blown gif

Yet more white is right posts. Banhammer awaits. 

White is the master colour. All others are subcolours.

Reported. As I've never done it to anyone before.

Anyway, nobody has a favourite colour, a colour is given to you by they day you were born on. Thursday for me.

Check out the colours of the day. Your colour must be worn at all times to give you luck. Also try to wear that colour of the day also for extra lucky lucky.

Thursday is Orange [emoji7]

Archived