ICTFC v Crusaders

Stephen Malkmus

True. Maybe it's the different leagues, a chance to go 'across the water' for a game?

Personally, I support Crusaders and NI, follow Man Utd and despise the Old Firm.

I'd 'cheer on' all Scots clubs in Europe comp (outide the OF) and the Scots National side. We had a few beers last year with Hibs fans whilst in Copenhagen last year when Crues were in the CL and Hibernian in the Europa Cup.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Crusader Knight said:

Never mind the DUP. A leisurely drive from Ayrshire to Dublin in 3 hours anyone? ;)

The Democratic Unionist Party has backed a crossing between Northern Ireland and Scotland, proposed in response to Boris Johnson's suggestion to build a bridge between Britain and France.

According to a report in The Times leading figures in the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), which has a confidence and supply agreement with the Conservative party, are backing the proposal.

Tory Scum.

I enjoy Ireland, the last time we were in Dublin was for a George Clinton gig so that was some time ago, played the K club and we've always enjoyed Galway, but a bridge, no, money better spent on Scotland's infrastructure. 

The atmosphere at the stadium last night was feckin dire, some tried to rock it up with singing but it was like a fart in a feckin hurricane.

No doubt we bossed the first half but were lucky to survive the second, Whyte made all the difference and he will progress in the game, Heatley was a threat every time he got the ball and proved it by scoring but there is an unprofessional side to him with his wee ankle taps on the ref's blind side, shades of Ian Black and Imrie but hey that's part of the game with some.

No doubt in my mind that Ridgers saved the game for us as he continues to stand out game after game

Watched the game again this afternoon and what a feckin shambles we were in the second, you can't see some of it from the North stand but we looked like we had replaced the side with schoolboys considering the howlers and I won't mention the penalty which iced the feckin cake.

Apart from that what's the score with Elbouzedi? he absolutely ghosted last night, is he afraid of injury or has his agent slotted him elsewhere, he promised so much at the start of the season.

And how about the Mulraney interview, who knew he was fluent in Gaelic? mind you his speech was so feckin slow I thought he must have been drinking brake fluid!

True. Maybe it's the different leagues, a chance to go 'across the water' for a game?
Personally, I support Crusaders and NI, follow Man Utd and despise the Old Firm.
I'd 'cheer on' all Scots clubs in Europe comp (outide the OF) and the Scots National side. We had a few beers last year with Hibs fans whilst in Copenhagen last year when Crues were in the CL and Hibernian in the Europa Cup.

All good, except the Man Utd bit. City since ‘76...

Archived