Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting

drs

Not to defend the Sun - still slightly lazy journalism - but I can see what they've done there. Oakley's a tiny place most are unlikely to have visited or indeed know of unless you're from Fife or are aware of the team, and they've just hung it on a town a couple of miles away everyone else will have heard of.

To be pedantic about it though...is Blairwood actually in Oakley or Comrie?  Genuine question - it's sort of between the two on the map.

51 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Not to defend the Sun - still slightly lazy journalism - but I can see what they've done there. Oakley's a tiny place most are unlikely to have visited or indeed know of unless you're from Fife or are aware of the team, and they've just hung it on a town a couple of miles away everyone else will have heard of.

To be pedantic about it though...is Blairwood actually in Oakley or Comrie?  Genuine question - it's sort of between the two on the map.

Definitely Oakley if you've ever been there. I had a look at Google maps which is maybe where your confusion comes from. The 1:50000 OS map is much clearer. I think the Blair Burn is possibly the boundary anyway.

30 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Definitely Oakley if you've ever been there. I had a look at Google maps which is maybe where your confusion comes from. The 1:50000 OS map is much clearer. I think the Blair Burn is possibly the boundary anyway.

Only been there once years ago, so actual location is a bit hazy...remember it being on the main drag through the place and that's about it. Aye, it was Google maps I was looking at and it looks smack bang in the middle of the two - going by that, could really be either.

1 hour ago, Oak Lee said:

Be interesting to see how the club deal with this because there’s no  excuse for this sort of behaviour no matter how much stuck he was getting. It’s high time this lot were showing some fight on the park.

They were doing the same to our keeper when we played youz at Oakley earlier in season.

Question is,what was the committee doing about all the abuse to the goalie if it was that bad they could've intervened and evicted the fans,the committee must of heard it as there was probably about 100 fans there at the game or are they only interested in taking the money

On 11/11/2017 at 22:47, gogsy said:

Blairwood park in Dunfermline :rolleyes:

On 11/11/2017 at 22:48, Zen Archer said:

FFS.

The Sun, what a bunch of thick c***s.

On 13/11/2017 at 08:37, Hillonearth said:

Far be it from me to defend that dreadful rag the Sun, but Dunfermline is pretty accurate ....

According to today's nearly-as-bad Daily Wreckord Blairwood Park is in Perth!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/headbutts-uppercuts-kung-fu-kicks-11515874

Archived