Secret Santa - attention all Pars fans

I've drawn a Dunfermline supporter in my works Secret Santa.

Surprisingly, considering he's from Fife, he's actually quite  nice guy, so I want to get him something half decent.

Is anyone able to make any recommendations / suggestions of something to get a Townie for £10?

Surprisingly, considering he's from Fife, he's actually quite  nice guy, so I want to get him something half decent.
Is anyone able to make any recommendations / suggestions of something to get a Townie for £10?

Pay off his mortgage amirite?!

30 minutes ago, k-ton said:

50 packets of Space Raiders, ta. Beef or Pickled Onion. 

31 minutes ago, k-ton said:

I would suggest gloves but that could be problematic.

3 hours ago, k-ton said:

A life.

Archived