North Caledonian League Expansion

Robert James

• 2 weeks later...

The Bonar Bridge v Fort William game was abandoned when a Bonar Bridge player broke his leg in the second half. He couldn't be moved before the ambulance arrived, by which time it would have been too dark to finish the game. Fort were 4 nil up at the time.

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The Bonar Bridge v Fort William game was abandoned when a Bonar Bridge player broke his leg in the second half. He couldn't be moved before the ambulance arrived, by which time it would have been too dark to finish the game. Fort were 4 nil up at the time.

Look forward to this being another conspiracy to keep fort down.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'll probably take in Inverness Athletic v Orkney at North Kessock on Saturday, 12.30. Anyone been, don't suppose there's any pie and bovril?

yes i have

no there isnt

your best bet is the harry gow in the northbound rest area on the north side of the bridge

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'll probably take in Inverness Athletic v Orkney at North Kessock on Saturday, 12.30. Anyone been, don't suppose there's any pie and bovril?

Have Athletic got Ferry Brae permenatly now? It's always had potential for a club so set roots there just remember, NO SWEARING! 🤐

Perfectly good ground still sitting in Muir doing not much is a shame though