Alex Salmond show on Russia Today

Colkitto

5 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Craig Murray's a crank weirdo and the idea he has anything remotely relevant to say on the matter is laughable.

He wasn't wrong about Michelle Mones latest Ponzi scheme.

19 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Craig Murray's a crank weirdo and the idea he has anything remotely relevant to say on the matter is laughable.

He was proven right about torture and rendition.

The blog about Salmond is all over the place though. He clearly doesn't know what he's been accused of but is convinced it's a set up anyway.

40 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'm sure this is completely coincidental but there's numerous 0 follower dormant twitter accounts with this moniker and I seem to recall what appear to be now banned accounts called Sandy Cromarty, who were none too fond of nations running their own affairs.

Mods please.

Nothing could be further from the truth as myself and my family are active SNP members and have been for some many years, I am also a member of the Scottish Futures Forum which I was invited onto many years ago and take an active interest in Scottish affairs., I pay my own travel and hotel expenses  to attend meetings at parliament and my involvement is purely voluntary. 

I've never been banned from this Forum or any other and I do have one twitter account, any other is news to me.

Edited by SandyCromarty

3 minutes ago, speedframe said:

Why the assumption the complainers are female.
Have I missed something?

The stories that have said they were female, I guess.

The idea that this is going to change anything whatsoever is fanciful btw. If Salmond gets huckled for sticking his cock in some dame's handbag at a Christmas party, the independence movement isn't suddenly going to have an epiphany and start voting Tory - sorry, lads.

Nothing could be further from the truth as myself and my family are active SNP members and have been for some many years, I am also a member of the Futures Forum and take an active interest in Scottish affairs. 
I've never been banned from this Forum or any other and I do have one twitter account, any other is news to me.
Coincidence then.

Still your contributions appear to be rank, neither for the purposes of informing the debate, nor for amusement so I stand by post.

8 minutes ago, speedframe said:

Why the assumption the complainers are female.
Have I missed something?

The overwhelming majority of sexual harassment and assault is committed against women and by men.

So yes, you missed something.

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

The overwhelming majority of sexual harassment and assault is committed against women and by men.

I always knew Kevin Spacey was innocent. Thank you.

That's an interesting discussion in of itself. ScotGov have had to plug the gaps in funding for Rape Crisis in Glasgow when Comic Relief withdrew funding as they don't cater for male victims.

Sexist IMO

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

My immediate reaction to this was to search for the image of Eck enjoying his silver spoonful, but I'm not sure it's appropriate to post at the moment.

Either way, GIRFUY "Lady" Mone.

12 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

As a lawyer I'd have thought you would know that making assumptions before the fact based on trends is foolhardy.

Decent chance of Supras losing his shit again on this thread, considering the Ched Evans heads gone.

Elsewhere, Wattoo's done a sterling job, but the daddy will no doubt be along imminently to castigate our PC society and its over-sensitive womenfolk. Popcorn at the ready, folks.