Darvel JFC..Manager

Darvel Pie

5 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

All the haters will now have a new team to support. They probably still won’t be off the darvel thread. All about darvel. Mon the vale

It's not about any hate towards Darvel at all. I was taken aback and discussed by the treatment of a successful management team. Not given enough time plus sitting in a good position in the league but still sacked. I would never say I hated Darvel, I just hated how the chairman treated his management.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye and I still think they will get relegated 

Wasn't that long ago you were talking Girvan up saying about them doing well and you wanted Darvel to do the same. You used to dislike Hurlford and bad mouth them but to your credit you have stopped that. It seems as if it's Girvan's turn to get it from you now.

12 minutes ago, offside said:

Wasn't that long ago you were talking Girvan up saying about them doing well and you wanted Darvel to do the same. You used to dislike Hurlford and bad mouth them but to your credit you have stopped that. It seems as if it's Girvan's turn to get it from you now.

Peter done a brilliant job at girvan all one way for them now though and before anyone starts that’s  whether Paddy has the job or no 

if girvan fans come on our thread mouthing off when they don’t know what’s goin on at Darvel then I won’t accept it 

works two ways pal 

Peter done a brilliant job at girvan all one way for them now though and before anyone starts that’s  whether Paddy has the job or no 
if girvan fans come on our thread mouthing off when they don’t know what’s goin on at Darvel then I won’t accept it 
works two ways pal 

I reckon you're Ayr Victoria and Darvel Legend. Both absolute bampots!!

P***k

32 minutes ago, Cancellara said:

Ffs I was so but what an insult to the memory of the great Freddie Mercury even though he mimed it himself in one of your favourite videos

Yeah,Freddie was said to have  enjoyed the occasional mime. 8) Anyhoo,here's wee Gabe who'll help you erase the images of today's earlier performance.:).....

Archived