Sign in to follow this  
eccles

Gossips!!

Just to clarify something you've all been talking about. Uppers will not be folding, for the last few seasons I've been suffering from a right pain in the arse! Eccles brother!!!!! This clown is rattling things off that are not true. You all must be seriously concerned about us to be talking so much rubbish about us. Leave us alone to get on with running a very well run club. 

Edited by eccles

15 minutes ago, eccles said:

Just to clarify something you've all been talking about. Uppers will not be folding, for the last few seasons I've been suffering from a right pain in the arse! Eccles brother!!!!! This clown is rattling things off that are not true. You all must be seriously concerned about us to be talking so much rubbish about us. Leave us alone to get on with running a very well run club. 

Is it true that Brian Gilfillan has left though?

I only cut the grass on Saturdays so I don't know anything up here. Anyway gingerbread man you say it's all around moffat, so you're a moffat man I take it? 

Aye he has left Uppers right enough. I know this as I’m standing watching Lochar vs Newton Stewart and he’s playing number 6 for Lochar.