Heston Rovers vs St Cuthber Wanderers

Palmerston Park was my destination last night and the gate fee was well worth the money with the football on show,St Cuthberts were well worthy of their win but Heston did have spells where they tried to force themselves into the game, two vital times in the game for Heston was when they went 1-0 ahead with a penalty but they failed to take the game by the scruff of the neck and push on and also when St Cuthberts were 1-3 up Heston missed a penalty that could have again gave them some momentum, as for St Cuthberts after a blistering start but unfortunately going 1-0 behind once they got the equaliser apart from the Heston moments I've described they never looked as if they were losing that game last night, some of St Cuthberts football at times was amazing! I don't think I've witnessed a better passing display or a collective performance as a unit from a team this season, but I've said it before they look a well drilled team when their on their game and they look to have a spirit and fight about them.

Archived