Ayrshire Select Squad

juniorfootyspy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know the new manager but I wish him and his management team all the best and I hope he makes a success of it.

I seen David Donald and Davie Henry have been called up for Sunday's game. DD in particular has been a top performer locally for a couple of years now, massive talent and Big Davie Henry is a great signing for Ardeer West from the juniors so they 2 alone are a bit of freshness in the squad. Good luck to them and all the boys called up.

I don't know the new manager but I wish him and his management team all the best and I hope he makes a success of it.

I seen David Donald and Davie Henry have been called up for Sunday's game. DD in particular has been a top performer locally for a couple of years now, massive talent and Big Davie Henry is a great signing for Ardeer West from the juniors so they 2 alone are a bit of freshness in the squad. Good luck to them and all the boys called up.

The big boy Henry destroyed Whitletts Vics twice last season. Looked as if he had everything needed to be a top striker

Archived