West Cup

AmateurCoach

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rpatz38 said:

It was a tough game and I knew it would be, good side EK with some very good players I wish them all the best for the rest of the season I’m sure they will win their league and get promoted

EK from safl are in the premier division, good young side but won't win the league.. Hardly won a game..

EK from safl are in the premier division, good young side but won't win the league.. Hardly won a game..

Know what your talking about first mate before commenting! We played EK from caley league today [emoji106] they haven’t lost a game and will get promoted this year

1 minute ago, Rpatz38 said:

Know what your talking about first mate before commenting! We played EK from caley league today emoji106.png they haven’t lost a game and will get promoted this year

Wow.. Mistake but it's posted on the safl website as EK from safl. "Know what your talking about" what's that all about??

Took in Southside - EK game. 

Wasnt a bad game, but some sloppy goals given away by both sides. The boy for EKs seconds goal did really well, lovely finish. 

Southside looked tidy at times, but gave the ball away too much / needlessly. Waddell, Seanan & Coll probably stood out. Think their experience got them through. 

Southside keeper made a great stop and looked like he took a sore one. Hope he was ok!

Took in Southside - EK game. 

Wasnt a bad game, but some sloppy goals given away by both sides. The boy for EKs seconds goal did really well, lovely finish. 

Southside looked tidy at times, but gave the ball away too much / needlessly. Waddell, Seanan & Coll probably stood out. Think their experience got them through. 

Southside keeper made a great stop and looked like he took a sore one. Hope he was ok!

Spot on we did give the ball away today needlessly goals we lost could have been prevented but that’s football, great strike and well taken goals from Craig Fry. we are through which is the main thing. Wardy is fine took a sore one in the face but nothing serious

5 hours ago, Rpatz38 said:

Know what your talking about first mate before commenting! We played EK from caley league today emoji106.png they haven’t lost a game and will get promoted this year

They are in the most competitive division in amateur football it's certainly not a given they'll win that league. Out of 7 games they haven't won in 3 of them.

They are in the most competitive division in amateur football it's certainly not a given they'll win that league. Out of 7 games they haven't won in 3 of them.

They are in the most competitive division in amateur football?? Central premier or caley premier not more competitive??? Some statement that! It’s all about opinions and I’ve looked at their league and in my opinion! Remember it’s only an opinion but I feel they will gain promotion this season

6 hours ago, Rpatz38 said:

They are in the most competitive division in amateur football?? Central premier or caley premier not more competitive??? Some statement that! It’s all about opinions and I’ve looked at their league and in my opinion! Remember it’s only an opinion but I feel they will gain promotion this season

They could very well win it mate but looking at that table there's about 5 or 6 teams all within touching distance of each other. By competitive I didn't mean the best just that it looks like there's a lot of teams in that league at a similar sort of level and it looks difficult to predict.

I'm probably doing The Central a disservice that looks mighty competitive this season as well due to Colville having a poor start and Harestanes, St Pats and Campsie all improving. 

Archived