Hibs vs St Johnstone Nov 18th

18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

:wub:

I’ll never love a man more than I do Steven Maclean. 

F5799CFA-B272-41F1-BFD4-2E95B6F9136C.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

As we all know, attendances win points and football matches. 8) 

Take your medicine, diddy. We’ll be back in our rightful place (4th, above Hibs) in no time. :P 

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Perth is snp m8. 

That's plenty m8. Don't make me post that gif again.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Luckily for Lennon, half our support were probably too busy reading Kickback for stand updates to notice St J’s winner.

Laughable penalty decision from Thomson, would’ve been very lucky to take a point from that god awful display, but a pretty gutting way to lose a football match.

Now that I’ve got the niceties out of the way, here comes the tear stained rant. That was possibly the diddiest away support at I’ve ever seen at Easter Road for a league match, I’m fairly sure Alloa took more than that.

Was/is possibly our last chance to collect the potato harvest so it was all hands on deck today, we would not want you to miss out on your salt and sauce delicacy now would we,

Six games without scoring. Five defeats. From McDiarmid, to Pittodrie, Murrayfield, and Firhill. I had been to them all. 

It's been like The Shawshank Redemption, when Andy tunnels through the shite to reach salvation. Today was that day.

UnsungRapidEelelephant.gif

Voice is croaking. Emotionally drained. But what an experience. That is why you go to the football. Magical stuff!

Luckily for Lennon, half our support were probably too busy reading Kickback for stand updates to notice St J’s winner.

Laughable penalty decision from Thomson, would’ve been very lucky to take a point from that god awful display, but a pretty gutting way to lose a football match.

Now that I’ve got the niceties out of the way, here comes the tear stained rant. That was possibly the diddiest away support at I’ve ever seen at Easter Road for a league match, I’m fairly sure Alloa took more than that.

It must take quite a while to get down here in a tractor in all fairness.

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Is it just me or is Slivka's new haircut reem as f**k? X

Urban Dictionary:

A girl who has a witty humor and a girly sense of all that's good in life. She willalways be there to hit you up with the talks and especially the laughs. She will define great memories, and she will be there for some of the most memorable as well. You will be glad she is a part of the colorful--but also weird-- experiences that contribute to your collective life.

Oxford Dictionary:
reem
NOUN A large, horned, ox-like animal mentioned in ancient Hebrew literature, variously identified with the aurochs (Bos primigenius), the water buffalo (genus Bubalus), or the Arabian oryx (Oryx leucoryx), or regarded as mythical.

Neither of which gets us any further here. 

Archived