Saints V Lochar

Was at the game and didnt think it was pitch black atall , played in worse light with the 6.30 kick offs near end of seasons before, great game few hard tackles great goals, referee standards getting worse , lochar should have saw game out at 1-3 but great fightback by saints

What do you base your latest rant on? All lights on member club grounds ( Threave  Saints Newton Stewart) and I am sure Lockerbie are tested to SFA standards. Don,t know for sure about  Dumfries High but assume it is as well. Suggest you go to Specsavers! 

1 hour ago, info said:

What do you base your latest rant on? All lights on member club grounds ( Threave  Saints Newton Stewart) and I am sure Lockerbie are tested to SFA standards. Don,t know for sure about  Dumfries High but assume it is as well. Suggest you go to Specsavers! 

newtons are okay when the bulbs aren't fused, which lets be honest... isn't very often!

14 hours ago, info said:

I think the hulk is basing his thoughts not on the quality but on the reliability as the lights didn’t come on at all due to fault

Archived