Dunipace Juniors FC 2017/18

Pace Setter

Lanark 0 v 1 Dunipace 

Great result for the Pace with a worthy winner from  Callum Heeps who has made a real difference since his return to the club. 

That's 10 pts from 12 now and a fantastic turnaround by Gareth Alexander's team.  Long may it continue.  Been a bit of a rebuilding exercise and the Manager/Assistant have done really well to galvanise a new squad.

Credit to Lanark real end to end stuff and great game to watch. They were unlucky not to score on a few occasions but thanks to the brilliance of Pace Goalkeeper Sean Robertson who pulled off what can only be defined as a 'Worldy', Lanark could find nowhere through. 

Delighted to have my third spell at the club after first joining in 2002. And the thing I love most about Dunipace is how well the club is run all the way through, friendlier people you'll rarely meet.  Pure hard work and determination to keep standards high and to give opportunities to younger talent. Amazing tradition & new stadium in the horizon next year and exciting time for all involved. 

Next up Gartcairn at home in the cup. Beat us in the league in 96th minute and expect it to be just as close this time.  Davie I'm sure will have them fired up and they will be rightly favourites for the tie.

Mon the Pace !!

2 hours ago, Pace Setter said:

Duncansfield with the Krankies I believe..... we'll create our on water supply from the Garrell Burn to make sure the games are on :P

It's part of my estate  up there family tie ect ect might pull rank on it if needed

Phase 1 is going to develop the car park, renovate the existing stand, new perimeter fencing, floodlights , astro pitch and portable changing cabins for the rentals and youth squads. Existing changing rooms will be upgraded .  The new pavilion will be phase 2 .

Phase 1 is going to develop the car park, renovate the existing stand, new perimeter fencing, floodlights , astro pitch and portable changing cabins for the rentals and youth squads. Existing changing rooms will be upgraded .  The new pavilion will be phase 2 .

So the application for funding has been passed?.

46 minutes ago, Pace Setter said:

Pricey my friend I'm sure you'll be there to cut the tape :thumsup2 Sorry I did say plans and in the horizon.... fingers crossed. Hoping it's all done for next season with a fair wind :cheers

If this is the case then it seems Falkirk District Council must be far more accommodating than East Dunbartonshire. No bats in the surrounding trees then?

Pricey my friend I'm sure you'll be there to cut the tape :thumsup2 Sorry I did say plans and in the horizon.... fingers crossed. Hoping it's all done for next season with a fair wind :cheers

Good to see your doing well mate,after a hard start you’ve given yourself a chance of making the top three.
It was just to clarify what stage the development is at,I thought it was coming across that the funding is in place.While I know it’s almost certain funding will granted,I didn’t think it was clear that things were still at the application stage.
The very best of luck for the rest of your season

Archived