Auchinleck 2-2 Beith

Killiepiyo

Still gutted after that as talbt should never have took anything from that game , pope has went down poleaxed to get frize sent off and straight back up when the second yellow was shown , at 2-1 we should have wrapped it up with the sitter , if offered a draw at 2pm we would have been well happy with it but not after the way the game went , Talbot never give up though despite giving us very few problems all afternoon .

Another shambolic refereeing display.

Frize's first booking was a free kick and nothing more, his second was a 50/50 ball.

At 2-1 There should have been a penalty to Beith when the Talbot defender clearly had his hand on shoulder pulling his man back inside the 6 yard box.

The equaliser - Tommy Martin being held back from blocking the shot

Thanks to Talbot for highlighting this pish standard in their video footage, Wonder if the SJFA ever look at match video's to help  assess referee's. Nah that would be asking too much.

I too would have accepted a draw before the game but sticks in the throat when you lose two points in this manner

2 hours ago, pheasant plucker said:

Come on let’s get real. You go to Beechwood you expect a player sent off and a penalty against you so anything less is a bonus. No penalty

Yes you did get a penalty the last time you were at Beechwood.

4 hours ago, Mighty Good said:

Another shambolic refereeing display

Thanks to Talbot for highlighting this pish standard in their video footage, Wonder if the SJFA ever look at match video's to help  assess referee's. Nah that would be asking too much.

When will you moaners ever realise that referees and their performances have absolutely nothing to do with SJFA.

They are goverened and appointed by a seperate body as part of the SFA.  Observers are present at many junior games to assess and report on their performance. Agreed the standard of some them is appalling but it is the result of fast tracking the better ones into the senior game and bringing in young ones who have had, at best, a couple of years refereeing youth matches behind them.

I had a conversation with an observer before our game yesterday on this very subject and asked why the senior ones being retired at a comparatively young age can't come back into the juniors. They are not allowed to, even if they wanted to do it, most don't, they have seen enough of all the abuse they receive from folk who don't even understand the rules of the game.

So no Beith players were going down "rather easy " looking for fouls then when the ref was waving play on there up and running about like spring lambs as for Frize its been along time coming as he should have been sent of many times against us but has rode his luck which finally run out on saturday

Pope was an embarrassment the way he lay down to get frize sent off , it was a foul no less and no more , he was straight back up after the double booking , conned the ref

Might have been something to do with the amount of could he had committed.

So no Beith players were going down "rather easy " looking for fouls then when the ref was waving play on there up and running about like spring lambs as for Frize its been along time coming as he should have been sent of many times against us but has rode his luck which finally run out on saturday

I've honestly heard it all now pmsl

I don't understand that mate just like frize being double booked yesterday

I made an arse of the post I meant to say it might have been something to do with the amount of fouls he committed.

Archived