Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Am I right in saying this is on the Sunday? Is it on the Tv? I’ll be up for it anyway love a wee day up in Dundee.

I presume its moved to Sunday because Scottish football doesnt seem to be able to get a fixture programme that manages to stop Dundee and Dundee United and Hearts and Hibs playing at home on the same day. They seem to manage it fine though for the old firm funnily enough.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I presume its moved to Sunday because Scottish football doesnt seem to be able to get a fixture programme that manages to stop Dundee and Dundee United and Hearts and Hibs playing at home on the same day. They seem to manage it fine though for the old firm funnily enough.

Our game against United was meant to be this Saturday but was moved because of the diddy cup which is why there's a clash.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Our game against United was meant to be this Saturday but was moved because of the diddy cup which is why there's a clash.

Ahh my bad. I forgot about that. I presume that weekend is scottish cup weekend.  Seems silly to have cup fixtures organised two weeks on the trot.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Ahh my bad. I forgot about that. I presume that weekend is scottish cup weekend.  Seems silly to have cup fixtures organised two weeks on the trot.

I think so yes. Yup, it's daft. This diddy cup should be played midweek if they insist on keeping it.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I think so yes. Yup, it's daft. This diddy cup should be played midweek if they insist on keeping it.

Diddy Cup?  You mean you're not making the four hour journey to Inverness for a 5.15 kick off on Saturday? 

And you call yourself a football fan.  :(

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Diddy Cup?  You mean you're not making the four hour journey to Inverness for a 5.15 kick off on Saturday? 

And you call yourself a football fan.  :(

I live in Dingwall you blithering old fool, it's a 40 minute round journey.

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I hope none of our players have any disabilities that the Falkirk players can mock. Would be deeply ashamed at supporting such a horrible club tbh. For shame :(

Playing for the pars full stop is a disability...

Archived