Utd v League One Favourites Falkirk

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Poorest team you've played this season sit joint top while your mob are 9th.

We're murder your not telling us anything new there and doesn't stop the fact that united were just as bad as us when we played you at tfs this season, didnt look like scoring in a month of Sundays  and that was with Houston still in charge of us.

Why do people keep replying with the old 'aye but we're better than you and top of the league pish' as if we're crowing about falkirk being some fantastic side instead of just commenting on the fact that most of the teams to visit tfs this season have been decidely mediocre and in recent weeks have failed to beat us even though we're not very good.

Dunfermline have managed now to have a full week of off days since they last beat us at tfs in 2011.

35 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Lucky we’ve now got rid of our manager and are now scoring goals! You’ve changed yours got a fat mink as a manager and your still shite, thought you were gonna win the league with the two golden boys upfront Austin and Loy hahahahah doon

Keep trying you will eventually get better at this.

53 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Lucky we’ve now got rid of our manager and are now scoring goals! You’ve changed yours got a fat mink as a manager and your still shite, thought you were gonna win the league with the two golden boys upfront Austin and Loy hahahahah doon

When the world leaves you feeling blue

2 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Did a Falkirk fan shag yer Mrs or something?

Bitter as f**k.

6 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

According to a friend who works in the office at Tannadice we are looking at putting up some netting or fencing in front of the Falkirk fans. I believe Thompson will contact the SPFL today or tomorrow to ask if this is possible.

If he is half the arsehole his Faither was, it wouldn't surprise me if he did..

Utd still got no fullbacks ?

The flanks maybe our way to 3pts with Dunne and Hippo. I'd play Austin up top for this one too

29 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

No offence but should Falkirk fans not really be writing this fixture off and focusing on games against teams in and around them?

Considering the mediocrity of the league as a whole and the fact that we've played 3 out of the top 4 at home recently and have only conceded one goal then no game is unwinnable.

5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

We were awful,had two men sent off but Falkirk still couldn't beat us? That's not promising.

Four points behind Dumbarton now as well - relegation battle on the cards sadly.

You can also look at the fact you had to get a penalty to score, whats your point ?

55 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

No offence but should Falkirk fans not really be writing this fixture off and focusing on games against teams in and around them?

:lol:  Occasionally your wind ups are pretty good.

13 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

According to a friend who works in the office at Tannadice we are looking at putting up some netting or fencing in front of the Falkirk fans. I believe Thompson will contact the SPFL today or tomorrow to ask if this is possible.

Your friend needs to ask the cops to bring dugs & riot shields. We're quite big time & mental.

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:39, Granny Danger said:

Nor should you have.  It's a decent venue and the fans are for the most part good reasonable folk.  The biggest threat is if you try the pies; our catering is far from perfect.

Our football has improved significantly in a short space of time though, so there is that.

We were also appalling in our 3-0 away to defeat to St Mirren but had a very deserved victory against them yesterday despite conceding a freakish late goal.  FWIW St Mirren were a very tough test yesterday and if we play to that standard against Falkirk you will get nothing from the game.

On the other hand, if you want to base your prediction based on our last game....

Only thing I fear about going to Tannadice is getting crushed to death on the tiny wee stairs leaving the stand.

Doesn't matter if there are 1500 fans trying to get out like at the play off game or 50 fans trying to get out, the feeling of impending doom gets me.

Not taking the piss, I am actually quite apprehensive about going down those stairs after a game.

After missing the St.Mirren game and not going to the Crusaders tie this weekend I will be making a glorious return to Tannadice for the game against Falkirk. United, unbeaten since my son was born, will hopefully (finally) have a new manager in place.

I am now back in the country, so we probably won't win. If we did win, I might finally start feeling optimistic about this season, as long as neither the cretinous John Hughes nor the fat crook Steve Evans are anywhere near the home dugout.

52 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I am now back in the country, so we probably won't win. If we did win, I might finally start feeling optimistic about this season, as long as neither the cretinous John Hughes nor the fat crook Steve Evans are anywhere near the home dugout.

Don't think the dugout could accommodate both Steve Evans and Cat at the same time, you'd need to build an extension! 

Archived