Super Ayr vs Lewis Vaughan

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even Pars fans getting excited for the big game under the lights it seems.

I can understand why our support is subdued as we have been brutal these last few weeks.  Hopefully tonight shows a huge improvement from Saturday and we don’t witness another Davo/Smith howler. 

Got a very similar feeling to the one I had before the St Mirren game towards the end of last season.

An undeniably massive game for both clubs, but one where I have absolutely zero confidence of getting a result.  One set of fans and players right up for it, with one not.

14 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Although I’m not going, I spent a lot of Summers in Ayr and Girvan. One of my memories that’ll stay with me Is going to see Flash Gordon at the cinema, you can just imagine how long ago that was

Hopefully Moff the Merciless makes an appearance tonight.

10 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Quality, I’m just hoping Flash Vaughan gets the goals for us as our super star strikers ain’t doing the business

We'd double the crowd if BB was on the tannoy.

8 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

He is an amazing icon Brian Blessed, Ayrmad I bow to your genius

He'd have you thinking Messi and Ronaldo were getting stripped for the last 15 minutes.

15 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

7 hours and 7 minutes until kick off

I’m fucking buzzing for this one. The Killie game is the only game that this game comes close to in terms of excitement.

Aye we are one of the bigger names in Scottish football to be fair. We were beating Bayern Munich at half time ye ken. 

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aye we are one of the bigger names in Scottish football to be fair. We were beating Bayern Munich at half time in Munich ye ken. 

Christ, never heard that one before.

1 hour ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Image result for raith rovers 1 0 bayern munich

Really? Here is a picture of it.

And now Raith are second in league two and Danny Lennon is manager of one of the worst clubs in the country.  Bayern have done alright though.

Funny how things work out...

Archived