Super Ayr vs Lewis Vaughan

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

We need to win, a draw would suit Raith. If we have any thoughts about winning this league then a win on Tuesday week is essential

Is that not the same for every game left this season.

2 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Where is the nearest station to Somerset? Looks like I would need to get there for 2145 to be able to get to Glasgow  on time for my next train.

Newton on Ayr, 5 minute walk, left at the end of stand, next left, right at end of road, 1st left.

I'd be a lot more comfortable about this if we have Lennox back in the team. We'll probably have Davo and Murray at the back so that'll at least give us a defence which isn't involving Scott Robertson, who's experience could be vital. We really need to get our midfield and defence back to normality as I think it's had a big impact on our attack. We need to get Herron, who almost seems to be shoehorned into a more defensive role, or Matthews to push forward. 

I'd happily take a draw from this one, but a win against the odds would be good. 

We've been absolutely excellent in defence this season, even of late with so many different back lines.

Everything else going forward apart from Vaughan has been absolute muck though.

Draw would be fantastic.

Archived