Goalstoday

fan of the juniors

2 minutes ago, JuniorMan said:

Ha ha. As I’ve stated before I’m not QL but you fire away if it keeps you happy pal. As for his ban it was ridiculous in my opinion and you have been guilty of much worse on your second or third coming.

Sounds like your giving your own life story here..............we get it your pissed off you got banned calm doon spud.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like your giving your own life story here..............we get it your pissed off you got banned calm doon spud.

I don’t drink pal and have been teetotal for over 5 years but seen as you’re mentioning it you have this bizarre habit of posting at obscene hours of the morning with the content offensive and idiotic.[emoji1]
I will let QL know you are thinking of him by the way.[emoji106]

11 minutes ago, JuniorMan said:

I don’t drink pal and have been teetotal for over 5 years but seen as you’re mentioning it you have this bizarre habit of posting at obscene hours of the morning with the content offensive and idiotic.emoji1.png
I will let QL know you are thinking of him by the way.emoji106.png

Posted before midnight never mentioned alcohol........we here you loud and clear QL

Posted before midnight never mentioned alcohol........we here you loud and clear QL

My apologies you didn’t mention alcohol.
I will tell QL you are still obsessed with him.[emoji106]
As a matter of interest when did you last attend a game?

12 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Yes I did via a live stream from 1 of the msc lads fantastic vocal support from the lads too. Did you see your teams 2nd as the stand had emptied by then. Would loved to have been up for this but poppy weekend so no chance.

Are you a florist?

I think he may have mentioned about serving? So I know that this weekend was the big poppy selling weekend for the forces.

Anyway can we not have a thread that for once doesn't turn into a west coast playground argument and perhaps stays on topic? Just saying....

46 minutes ago, Specky said:

I think he may have mentioned about serving? So I know that this weekend was the big poppy selling weekend for the forces.

Anyway can we not have a thread that for once doesn't turn into a west coast playground argument and perhaps stays on topic? Just saying....

You know I was kidding, right?

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

You know I was kidding, right?

Yeah,it was a good yin jimbo :lol: In fact,it was right up there with Specky,a regular contributor on both the Lithgae and Bo'ness threads, asking for a thread that stays on topic and doesn't 'turn into a playground argument'.  :)

Archived