Goalstoday

fan of the juniors

It was certainly personal from what I remember reading with you and your sidekicks personally hounding a certain poster about where he lived and not attending games.

Hi QL ! Hiya pal !

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, JuniorMan said:

It was certainly personal from what I remember reading with you and your sidekicks personally hounding a certain poster about where he lived and not attending games.

Well not his point of view as I miss his tinted glasses views, but in this day and age on public forums too many snowflakes get offended and have them banned. Shame really

Well not his point of view as I miss his tinted glasses views, but in this day and age on public forums too many snowflakes get offended and have them banned. Shame really

I’ve been a member on P+B for several years and seen a lot of people banned and you my Beith chum are very lucky to still be here although I think you’ve probably been banned before like the other poster from Beith who has been banned at least twice. Some posters appear to get banned for very little while others get away with murder.
As for as QL wearing tinted glasses is concerned were you not on here declaring that Beith were the best and champions 5 games in? Now look at you you have won 1 game in 4.
Interesting league this season so far.

2 minutes ago, JuniorMan said:

I’ve been a member on P+B for several years and seen a lot of people banned and you my Beith chum are very lucky to still be here although I think you’ve probably been banned before like the other poster from Beith who has been banned at least twice. Some posters appear to get banned for very little while others get away with murder.
As for as QL wearing tinted glasses is concerned were you not on here declaring that Beith were the best and champions 5 games in? Now look at you you have won 1 game in 4.
Interesting league this season so far.

Never been banned or close too it, but listen quantum I was defending you there for a bit just for pity sake........how is Norwich by the way

Never been banned or close too it, but listen quantum I was defending you there for a bit just for pity sake........how is Norwich by the way

I think you have been banned my Beith chum and have been very close too again under your new guise.
I don’t think QL needs any defending as he got the better of you and didn’t take this forum seriously. As for Norwich well they burst my coupon today as did Kilbirnie.

Not one for sticking up for roasters but don't think Kenny131 has ever been banned and that has always been his name on here.

Well Andy you are a roaster and how the hell do you know you if Kenny is on his second or third name?[emoji1]

14 minutes ago, JuniorMan said:

We know who you are Andy.emoji1.png

QL your normally good bants, but your rather taking the ban way too personal even though it was well deserved. If I was andy I would never have reported  you for being from Norwich. 

QL your normally good bants, but your rather taking the ban way too personal even though it was well deserved 

Ha ha. As I’ve stated before I’m not QL but you fire away if it keeps you happy pal. As for his ban it was ridiculous in my opinion and you have been guilty of much worse on your second or third coming.

Archived